Bunk beds??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bunk beds??

Post by tbsmilesbig on Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:55 am

Okay, so does anyone have any idea about the significance of bunk beds in a dream?

Thanks and Blessings!

tbsmilesbig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bunk beds??

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat May 05, 2012 8:42 pm

Saw this when I was going back through some older posts. The main thing that stands out to me for Bunkbeds would be that someone is in a higher place than another.

The beds could relate to a place of rest. It could relate to dreams. It would also depend on how you felt about them - were you in one of the beds, and how did you feel about which one you had?

As a kid, I'd want the top one. If someone was afraid of heights, though, the top bunk might cause them anxiety. Also, when I was a kid, our bunkbeds didn't have railings...so one had to be made so that no one would fall. See? A lot of different things to consider, here!

-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sat May 05, 2012 11:12 pm

I agree with Mark. The first thing that came to mind is choices, alternatives, different views, different means to the same ends....

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tbsmilesbig on Sun May 06, 2012 1:23 am

Thanks, Mark and Lola.

I was on a top bunk, but the girl below me asked if I could switch with her for some reason. It didn't bother me at all to switch and when I did I noticed I was next to some guy I seemed to be interested in. We were at a camp, which I was actually asked to participate in a kid's camp IRL a few days later.

On a funnier note, I had the orientation for this camp IRL yesterday, so the timing of my bunk bed question being answered is right on time. laugh

tbsmilesbig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun May 06, 2012 6:17 am

Whoa! Talk about Timing! Perhaps you'll have an opportunity while you're there to serve someone else by giving them what they preferred - which, in turn, would place you in a positive circumstance as well.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tbsmilesbig on Sun May 06, 2012 8:08 pm

Yes, I thought the timing was perfect as well; the orientation was yesterday morning, then I got home and saw the posting to this dream. laugh

Great point about giving someone what they prefer, Mark! I'm really excited to be a part of this camp, that's for sure!!

tbsmilesbig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tbsmilesbig on Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:46 am

TheWhiteShadow wrote:Perhaps you'll have an opportunity while you're there to serve someone else by giving them what they preferred - which, in turn, would place you in a positive circumstance as well.

Update: I realized the second night at camp that God was showing me the week was not about me! As a matter of fact when I went to pray before bed one night, I knew God was saying, "It's not about you, tbsmiles!" The focus of the week was about the kids!

I wanted to post this update because I was going through my old messages to see if any had manifested and sure enough me giving up my bunk bed for someone else (the same as the week not being about me) is exactly what happened for me during my week at camp!

tbsmilesbig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:21 pm

So it was literal! :coool:

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tbsmilesbig on Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:37 am

Yes, Lola. I thought it was pretty cool also!! happy dance