My friend was bitten by a black snake

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My friend was bitten by a black snake

Post by owen on Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:31 pm

A friend of mine told his dream to me. I know what it means but I need a confirmation.

In his dream, he saw himself bitten by a black poisonous snake in his right arm. But in his dream he knew what he must do. He grabbed the snake by its head and squeezed its head. More venom came out from its mouth and what he did was (I dont like this part.....Yikes!!!!!!!!!!!!!) my friend swallowed the remaining poison. And he felt okay.

Thanks for leaving your comments! thank you

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My friend was bitten by a black snake

Post by owen on Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:47 pm

Thanks TCS ! you helped me to be biblically acurate. :goodjob:

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:09 am

Just a thought here...does this guy have a drinking problem or is alcoholism in his family?

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:00 pm

Well, his father is alcoholic, scratching chin I'm curious about your thoughts.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:20 pm

I was thinking about these verses:

Proverbs 23:29-32
29 Who has woe? Who has sorrow?

Who has strife? Who has complaining?

Who has wounds without cause?

Who has redness of eyes?

30 Those who tarry long over wine;

those who go to try mixed wine.

31 Do not look at wine when it is red,

when it sparkles in the cup

and goes down smoothly.

32 In the end it bites like a serpent
and stings like an adder.

The fact the guy could drink the venom and not be affected tells me he might have inherited a high tolerance for alcohol. Being married to an alcoholic (although he hasn't had a drink in 20 years, ptl happy dance ) I know firsthand the destruction alcohol brings--it's very much a black poisonous snake that strips a person of strength and dignity.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:17 pm

I thinik you see the other side of the dream, i know that dream may have double meaning sometimes. In fact, once he told me that he was worried about his father's health because he getting old (around 70s i think).

But when I interpreted his dream recently, it partially manifested.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:53 pm

Are you going to enlighten us idea about your interpretation or keep us in the dark? Scratch Chin

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:30 pm

hmm mi thorts wer 2 scrips owan, whoso breaketh a hedge a serpant shall bite him,, then if u drink any deadly poisen it shall not harm u, so see if that applys, also luke 10;19, ,,,um billing 2 follow, d,, drm services, mi operatas r standin by, lol!

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:03 am

Amen
dreamster wrote:hmm mi thorts wer 2 scrips owan, whoso breaketh a hedge a serpant shall bite him,, then if u drink any deadly poisen it shall not harm u, so see if that applys, also luke 10;19, ,,,um billing 2 follow, d,, drm services, mi operatas r standin by, lol!

Amen :praiseg-d:

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:36 am

Deborah wrote:Are you going to enlighten us idea about your interpretation or keep us in the dark? Scratch Chin

A little background of this dream.

Last year, my friend was asked a huge help by someone close to him. He was asked to help improve a business by planning and making strategies, which he did as he asked to. He agreed not to receive any amount of money.

My friend is a christian, he likes to help. He has a strong faith in God.

When he told me his dream last month, I told him to please be careful doing business with that man( the one who asked a huge help). I warned my friend not to trust him because I sensed something evil is going to happen as what I felt in his dream.

Recently, something bad had happened in the business because of his friend's decision. Little did he know, he was blamed of that. His friend got mad and destroyed his reputation to the public. He made my friend's life mesirable.

Crying he told me all of these lately. I reminded him of his dream. I told him that the only way out is to drink the poison. I was trying to explain to him as what the bible says we should NOT pay evil with evil but with good, and bless those who curse you. I told him to be humble and continue helping, and the day is coming that God will vindicate and lift him up so that the enemy will be put to shame.

BTW, I asked him about his father, and he said that he has been trying and looking for ways to stop drinking beccause of his heart problems.

:praiseg-d: :angel:

:bible: Owen searching the Bible

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:08 am

wow Character assasination is never fun. I went through that once after helping some people, opening my home and heart to them. Right after a vicious letter was circulated about me that wasn't true, I was crying a lot and seeking the Lord as to what to do. I got two answers. One was from a Bible teacher on television who said character assasination is God's way of promoting a person--he showed how enemies have a way of showing us where are giftings are, because it's our areas of gifting where we get attacked. David had to face a Goliath before he got his promotion and for me, at least, this attack felt Goliath-like.

Another answer I got came from a well-known preacher who gave the testimony of his father who had gone through a character assasination. His father was so furious after what had happened to him, he wrote a stinging letter of rebuke back to the instigator. He was walking out to his mailbox, flaming lol! letter in hand, when the Holy Spirit stopped him. He tore the letter up and decided to leave the matter in God's hands. Decades later after his ministry had prospered beyond his hopes and dreams, the father was in a coffee shop and the man who had slandered him so badly decades before came in. The man fell to his knees and begged forgiveness. He said, with rivers of tears rolling down his face, how he had been HAUNTED by what he had done. After all this time the father could barely remember what the matter had been all about, but the issue had never left the mind of the perpetrator.

So anyway the teaching and the testimony spoke to me and I did what you advised your friend to do. I left it in God's hands and whenever those people would come into my heart, I'd pray blessings over them. Seven years, seven months and seven days later (I kid you not) I ran into those people and I told them "God bless you" to their faces. I felt such a surge of joy! Being around them I felt love in my heart and pity for them, but no anger. Yes, God's way of dealing with conflict is always the best way.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:38 pm

I love reading or listening to a testimony where good prevails esp. when it comes to heart issues such as forgiveness, humility, keeping the peace, etc.

Deborah wrote:
So anyway the teaching and the testimony spoke to me and I did what you advised your friend to do. I left it in God's hands and whenever those people would come into my heart, I'd pray blessings over them. Seven years, seven months and seven days later (I kid you not) I ran into those people and I told them "God bless you" to their faces. I felt such a surge of joy! Being around them I felt love in my heart and pity for them, but no anger. Yes, God's way of dealing with conflict is always the best way.

7 - the number of completion.

:hallelujah: :goodone:

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:53 pm

good storys debbs,, ,,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:00 pm

dreamster wrote: good storys debbs,, ,,,

:yeahthat:

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:43 pm

SmileyCentral.combut I don't feel I can take the credit for what God did in my heart so God is the One who gets theSmileyCentral.com .--Debbie

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Tue May 01, 2012 3:18 pm

hee hee

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down