Baby, coins, marriage, icecream....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Baby, coins, marriage, icecream....

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:55 pm

I was at a friend's house and I had brought her a bunch of groceries - icecream, chocolate topping and wafer cookies. I arrived with a man I don't know and we all were sitting on the ground playing with her son. He looked like he was 6 months old and he was wearing a colourful jumpsuit, my friend was telling me where she bought it. Then I looked to my right and the son had grown up to about 4 years old. He was asking his parents, "when are you two going to get married?" My friend and her partner were trying to avoid the question but he kept asking. I looked down and in my hand I was holding four gold coins in a stack - it was $7 all together. The bottom coin was larger and the other three were smaller so when they were piled on top of each other it made the outer shape of a ring and I thought of a gold wedding ring. Then their son asked me if his parents were getting married and I said hed have to ask them..
Appreciate your thoughts!

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Baby, coins, marriage, icecream....

Post by Shan on Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:03 pm

Hi lionheartedgirl,

This is just a thought I had when I read your post. The thing that stuck out to me was that you were "gifted" with provision to make a wrong a right. The couple was not married but you were provided with a ring to make the union between these people right. Gold can symbolize purity and the number 7 can mean perfection or completion. A ring symbolizes eternity. I'm wondering if this has to do with a calling.
Again, these are just my thoughts...

Blessings,

Shannon

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:07 pm

Oops,

I forgot to say that the baby who grew up to a 4 yr. old could mean that you will mature in this gifting faster than expected if indeed this is a calling or opportunity dream.

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:12 am

Thankyou for your comments Shannon!! Lately I've had a few dreams that make me wonder if they are regarding my calling, but I'm still totally in the dark about all that. For the moment there's not much more I can say, I think I'll have to wait and see what happens.. But I'll post when it does manifest :) thankyou for your thoughts!! Bless you!

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:30 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top