A childs skull with remains being found in a housing community.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A childs skull with remains being found in a housing community.

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:45 am

Hello precious ones,

I had this dream this morning and it has not left me.

Dream,

I was walking with this man who was faceless and we were walking through this neighborhood of houses. The grass seemed green and plush from the rain that was pouring down and all of a sudden the rain was washing the dirt from the ground and I saw this mud dripping off of something and as I looked closer all of a sudden I saw a small child like skull and I saw just a few remains of a little body. I freaked out and began to weep I had never seen a skull like that before in real life. I knew something that was hidden or lost was being revealed.

WOW! I also so some other things about to hit the USA but can not remember it all very clearly but it was going to expose something through a disaster.If that makes sense. duh

Anyway Blessings
Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: A childs skull with remains being found in a housing community.

Post by Vikki32408 on Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:14 pm

Hey Jeanie, I haven't prayed about this... but did you know they found what they believe to be that little girl's body down in South Florida.. Found a child in a garbage bag, Kaylee I believe....

Here is the article I found:

ORLANDO, Fla. A Florida sheriff says the child's skull found near the Orlando home of a missing 3-year-old girl was "totally underwater" during previous searches for the toddler.

Orange County Sheriff Kevin Beary said Thursday investigators could not immediately say whether the remains belong to Caylee Anthony.

Beary says officials searched the surrounding neighborhood several times since she went missing in June. A utility worker found the remains Thursday morning. Beary says FBI and forensic investigators will work through the weekend to identify the remains in what they consider a top-priority case.

Caylee's mother, 22-year-old Casey Anthony, has been charged with first-degree murder in connection with her daughter's death.

LOL,
Vikki

Last edited by Vikki32408 on Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding quote)

Vikki32408

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:53 pm

Oh I was hoping to hear it wasn't that h my heart breaks to hear that. I am glad they found her but so sad an innocent life was taken.bandaid crying

Thanks for letting me know. I sense this dream also has more things that are going to be revealed in the Us.

hisbeauty4ashes

Back to top Go down

Post by Vikki32408 on Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:49 pm

Hey Jeanie,

Sad, but to know she is with God now is comforting and surrounded by love, I am not sure if this was your dream, just keying in on the child & skull.... Look forward to what else comes....

Hope you are doing well!

Your Sister in Christ,
Vikki

Vikki32408

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:07 pm

Yes I know she is in Heaven with PAPA! I do believe this dream was a word of knowledge. I sense too like i said there are other things that are coming upon the USA that will wash away and reveal and expose some things through some kind of disaster we will see.

Blessings to you sweet one of the most high.

hisbeauty4ashes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:06 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top