The church imprisoned in a field to a field.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The church imprisoned in a field to a field.

Post by steadygaze on Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:51 am

I find it interesting that I woke up from a dream I could not remember at first, then I asked the Lord that if He wants me to know what occurred in the dream that He would bring it back to memory. He brought it back not all of it, but the last part of it.

Dream

There was this huge field and it seemed like most of the church lived in this field the church worked in this field including myself. It was all they seemed to know, and it was as if they were imprisoned to this one field. They were a slave to the point of believing there was no other field but the one they ate, and slept, and plowed etc. I wanted more and, I dreamed of more then where I was and, I wanted to break free from this field but it was as if people thought I was a crazy dreamer. They also thought there was no way I would make it outside of that field. It was if they were afraid of the unknown and believed what they were taught that there was only one field to do the work and if you leave that field they would get killed, or hurt, or in serious danger. It was if a fear over took them and they stayed in what was so familiar. I had made a plan in my heart to leave that field and go into other fields and territories. I just knew there was more and I wanted the more. It seemed there was this terrain and invisible fence around the field, and I knew that I had to either run and jump over it or through it to break free to get on the other side. So I began to run real fast to get through the fence and jump the terrain, and one of my friends I do not know in real life screamed at me as I am running and said, "Don't do it Jeanie, what are you crazy!!" But I broke through it and landed on the other side, and then I smiled back at her.

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The church imprisoned in a field to a field.

Post by owen on Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:25 pm

Hi steadygaze!

I like this dream, very meaningful.

You see what others dont see. What really stood out in your dream is that you dont have a short vision, but you see beyond bounderies and limitatios that others had been enslaved with.

I hope that the condition of the church in this dream doesn't speak about the church you belong.

Bless You

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:46 pm

No I do not have a home yet have been looking but nothing. What is scary to me this is about the church as a whole, the bride of Christ in its condition right now.My heart cries out for her to break free of all those that hinder and is blinding to her.

Blessinbs

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:13 am

Oh wow!! What this made me think of was that here in America, Christians have heard there are places that haven't heard of Christ..but I don't think it has really sunk in. He told us to go and preach to the nations....but the church here in America, for the most part, is just ok with their comfort zone of America..Think about it..there's nothing here to really push us into being LOUD about Christ. If we were in another country that hadn't heard of the Lord, we would be loud. Most people are afraid of what other countries might do to Christians because of the persecutions we've undergone overseas...I think this dream is about how the Lord has placed in you a hunger and a vision to reach the lost in other territories and with His help, you've done what you've already done..and perhaps will do in the future!! Just my thoughts here! huggins

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:33 am

Hey precious ones. Yes I agree. I have a heart for the peoples and I do not know if you know the Lord opened up speaking in another part of Oregon and then I might also be speaking at a church in Portland. I have asked the Lord to open all that again and well He is starting to do that. Now I am seeking Him in what He desires to deliver in this hour.

I hope you are doing well. Big hugs kiss

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatFulServant on Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:13 pm

This is a good dream that all can learn from. There will always be just a remnant of the church, (and this remnant will be in the millions) that will truly reach out to The God of Ephesians 3:20 who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, and not limit Him. Joshua and Caleb were the only two adults out of several 100,000 Israelite s who made it into the land of milk and honey the land that drinketh the water of the rains of heaven. Dt. 11:11 which is one of my favorite scriptures. happy dance

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:54 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top