TOLD THAT I WAS CURSED!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TOLD THAT I WAS CURSED!

Post by Boscoe Jenkins on Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:01 pm

its been a while since I posted any dreams on here but this really sticks out in my mind. i had a dream that me & my sister were talking. now I've come to the conclusion that whenever i dream of her it is almost always something important behind it. i was talking to her about something & she told me that i was cursed. i dont know why she said it but it disturbed me very much. i woke up b4 i could even ask her what kind of curse i had. i really need some input on this dream because I cant tell if this is god trying to bring something to my attention so i can fix it or is it just the enemy kicking up dust in my life yet again....Lately the Lord has been very straightforward & in my face when it comes to my dreams & parts of my waking life. NEED TO KNOW!!

Boscoe Jenkins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TOLD THAT I WAS CURSED!

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:19 pm

Hello, Boscoe -

These are just my thoughts on your dream. I think that if it was the Lord who was behind it that you'd be shown what the curse was related to and how to have it broken off of you. In the very least, you'd have the invitation to seek Him about it. How do you feel about what your sister said to you in your dream? Was she informing you that you were cursed, or was she declaring that you were cursed? Did the dream leave you with hope for the curse's removal (if, indeed, you have been) or not? These feelings will help identify if the dream was from God (which would lead you to seek Him on this) or from the enemy (leaving you without hope).

Proverbs 26:2 says, "Like a fluttering sparrow or a darting swallow, an undeserved curse will not land on its intended victim."

Is there a particular area of your life where you've been struggling without gaining any ground? An area that stands out to you as being under a curse? If there's an area where you're open for enemy attack, examine that, repent if need be, and plead the blood of Jesus over the situation. If nothing in your life lines up with this, then (once again) the dream is probably from the enemy.

Hope this helps.
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:30 am

Hello BJ...

I wanted to add my two cents into this...I'm wondering if God is showing you that there are people speaking negatively about you. It doesn't have to be your sister, per se, but maybe she represents family or people close to you. The Bible clearly states that the curse was put on Jesus and now you are the righteousness of God through Jesus Christ. You can't be cursed and Righteous at the same time. Receive what Christ has already done for you. YOU ARE NOT CURSED!!!

Pray on what I've said... idea

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:10 pm

Cholette wrote:Hello BJ...

I wanted to add my two cents into this...I'm wondering if God is showing you that there are people speaking negatively about you. It doesn't have to be your sister, per se, but maybe she represents family or people close to you. The Bible clearly states that the curse was put on Jesus and now you are the righteousness of God through Jesus Christ. You can't be cursed and Righteous at the same time. Receive what Christ has already done for you. YOU ARE NOT CURSED!!!

Pray on what I've said... idea

thumbs AMEN!

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Boscoe Jenkins on Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:06 pm

those are two very good questions owen. I would have to say that two area's that cross my mind are how i treat my friends & the way i handle situations when it comes to men. i've made alot of mistakes when it comes to how i treat my friends. i repeat my mistakes all the time. i'll be doing great for a while & then i'm back to the way i was before. i fee like i'm not gonna change i also feel like i cant give up on attempting to change because i'd feel like i'm giving on my friends & i never want to do that. God placed them in my life for a reason especially when it comes to my sister. when it comes to guys, i have to learn my lessons & i feel like i'm reaching a point that i'm asking myself when will enough, be enough. i guess when your used to be treated a certain way it's kind of hard to come out of those horrible habits.

Boscoe Jenkins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Boscoe Jenkins on Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:10 pm

cholette, that's an interesting point. me & my sister moved to nevada from cali a couple of month's ago & the only way i can think of anyone speaking badly about me is back in california. that's where we're from. hmmm, scratching chin

Boscoe Jenkins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:29 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top