Psychic belt

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Psychic belt

Post by Shan on Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:05 am

I dreamed that I was at a friend's house where she was living with her parents. Irl she is married and doesn't live with them. I think I was visiting her from out of town for some reason. I felt uncomfortable there like a fish out of water. This friend is a Christian, but her parents are not. There were several people coming and going out of the house. It had been raining and was kind of yucky outside although the weather was clearing up some. There were a lot of things that happened that I don't recall. But the one thing I do remember is that her dad took off his belt and handed it to me. It had four letters on it and it was a really short belt. I couldn 't believe that this belt fit a grown man. I asked about the four letters and he said it was a belt that represented a psychic society that he belonged to. I thought he shared this with me because I was a Christian and because he wanted to make a point, like to challenge me or to start an argument. I could tell this embarrassed my friend. I couldn't exactly read how it made her mom feel. I think she was on the fence, not wanting to go against her husband, but also not wanting to offend me, so she said nothing. I remember asking him if he was psychic, but I don't remember his answer. I wanted to tell him about prophecy from the Lord and my beliefs regarding it. At this point in my dream I was waking up and didn't get a chance to tell him. Irl I am studying the deeper things of prophecy and am developing this gifting.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Psychic belt

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat May 05, 2012 8:49 pm

Hi, Shan. Just going through some unanswered posts, here. For this dream, I would think that this is a call to pray for your friend's situation. Your feelings in the dream make me think that it's not about a situation that you are in, directly - another reason why the dream may be about your friend. You said that your friend is a Christian, but her parents are not. I am thinking that the belt symbolizes a form of spiritual bondage that affects her parents. He may not really be a part of some psychic society in real life, but that doesn't mean that some occultic experience isn't keeping him/them from hearing and accepting the Truth of the Gospel.

I also want to point out the details you mentioned about the change in the weather. To me, this could show that your friend is nearing a breakthrough. Your prayers may be critical, here.

As usual, just some thoughts,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Tue May 08, 2012 11:18 pm

Thank you so much, Mark. Don't know why I didn't think about that. This is the second time I've dreamed about her family and I've only met them once. This is the same family in my "Alaska" dream that I think you commented on a couple of months ago.
I also considered that the "belt of truth" is a piece of the spiritual armor from Ephesians 6 and thought her parents are believing a lie. Maybe her mom "being on the fence" is where she's at right now spiritually.

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Wed May 09, 2012 9:49 am

I'm in agreement with Mark and wanted to comment on the belt because that stood out to me. I also thought of the belt of truth from Ephesians 6 and thought that while the belt appeared to fit, it really doesn't when you examine it more closely which is what may happen in real life regarding their beliefs regarding this psychic society. This may well be a call to prayer that they may soon come to know the Truth of the gospel of the Lord Jesus.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Wed May 09, 2012 10:33 am

Thank you lola! This is the confirmation that I needed. I did intercede for them both last night, especially for her mom who may be at a decision-making point.

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:05 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top