Hyperactive dog, hotel room, outside

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hyperactive dog, hotel room, outside

Post by Jazzy on Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:09 am

I had to watch a dog that was extremely hyperactive. I am not sure why I had to watch it. I had no leash, all I had was a collar to grasp when I could. I forgot parts of the dream, but I remember in one part there was a guy in the hotel room the dog and I were in (I think I was staying there with other people, but they werenít there) and he was trying to take something from either me or the dog in the dark. I just knew whatever this man was trying to get, he wasnít supposed to have. However, he did defeat us and got what he wanted, and he stayed in the backroom of the hotel. Next someone knocked on the hotel door. It turned out to be a group of people and they asked to come in. Initially I thought it was housekeeping services or security from hearing all the ramble. They asked if they could come in as they looked around. Then I realized they were with the guy that the dog and I tried to fight off. He must have called them and told them he got what he wanted. As I looked closely at the people, I noticed they looked dazed as if they were under the influence of something. As I began to unravel their intentions, as they walked in, the dog and I sneaked out of the hotel room. More people began to walk down the hallway and pile in the room.

We eventually reached outside where it was bright and sunny. The dog was going crazy! It was running around and I was running around behind him trying to grasp a hold of him. We were outside for a while, and then I saw my current roommate who was going to play golf. I told her it looked like it was about to rain so the dog and I were going to go back inside. The dog didnít like that and started running around again. Soon it began to rain, and I was getting soaked chasing the dog. I thought if I didnít have to watch this dog, I would not be getting soaked like this. I eventually got a hold of the dog and went back into the hotel lobby. I asked the desk person to change rooms. Then I asked more specifically if we could get something different than the 3rd floor which we were previously on. It didnít seem to be an issue at all. Iím not sure what happened after this.

Jazzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hyperactive dog, hotel room, outside

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:03 pm

I'm not sure about the dog...could it be a responsibility of sorts that requires a lot of energy? I recently baby sat two little girls that were very hyper and demanding lol! They had no problems with running me around! What does concern me about this dream is the part where that person you were struggling with ended up overcoming you and getting what they wanted. I think this may stand for someone asserting themselves toward you to their advantage..

Just my thoughts, not a Holy Spirit interpretation..Blessings!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jazzy on Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:05 pm

Sorry for the late response, but I'll keep an eye out for that. It seems I've been having a few of these warning dreams lately.

I wanted to add that I found out today one of my good friend's dog had to be put to sleep because it was having heart and lung issues. I realized that her dog was actually the dog I envisioned in my dream. Does that have any significance? Does that change perspectives and focuses the dream on her life? Anything to add?

Jazzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:32 am

I'm not real sure other than it sounds like a manifestation to get your attention about the dream and it's meaning..that the Lord has a message for you in the dream. When I notice things like that happen in real life I call them "reminders". Like it's God's way of reminding us to pay attention to the dream He gave us. I would really seek Him for interpretation on this to know the full meaning.
God bless!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:55 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top