The Real Dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Real Dream

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:46 am

Morning, all -

The dream began with me entering this large building along with many other people that were my age or younger. This seemed to be a popular place to go, but it wasn't for everyone. It was like a common interest to all those who went there. The building is a little tough to describe, though. It was a bit like a movie theater, but not the actual theater part - like the entry area with the same type of walls and flooring. There were also these concession areas, which is actually what the setup was based around - you'd grab a seat at these concession spots, like you'd pull up a stool or chair at a bar (but it wasn't a "bar"). And there'd be one or two people working behind the counter, getting you your food and stuff. There were probably seven of these areas spaced around the building, and everyone would fill in the chairs around these "bars." To help describe the placement, let me say that you could walk in and there'd be one to the right and one off to the left. Then, as you moved toward the front of the building, there'd be another one to the right, and one to the left, although they were in the middle of the building. And then, another one to the right and to the left at the front corners of the building. Finally, there was on more in the front of the building, but in the center, and it was larger than the other six.

At each of these places where the people would sit with their friends, there was a large television screen. There was a gigantic one at the larger area at the front of the building. And, all of these screens were playing the same movie, all in sync with each other. So, this was basically a movie theater, but also a place where you could meet with your friends.

I arrived there at my friend's invitation. I went up to the first concession area I came across (not the large one) and she was already there. I think I needed to wander and check the place out, perhaps at her suggestion. So, I did a lap of the place and made my way back to my area. Then, I sat down with her. And, actually, her two children were there as well. So, her group sat to my left...and, on my right sat my ex.

The movie began. It was an Asian movie, which I thought was going to be pretty cool. All that we saw, though, was the opening credits - white words on a black screen. The words were in an Asian language (didn't know which), and I only recognized one line, which was a band name and their song, which I figured must have been in the Soundtrack part of the credits. At this point, my friend had to leave, and this is where things got wild. You see, I knew she was going to leave. In fact, I was a bit dumbfounded in the dream when this happened, because I was suddenly aware that I had dreamed about coming to this event before it happened. So, I wasn't surprised that she left, but I wanted to tell someone that I knew about this in advance. I went to tell the ex, but she was also leaving...which I also knew was going to happen. At this point, I began to retrace all my steps throughout the dream, and all these details clicked with me...that I had known about them all in advance, but didn't realize it at the time.

At this point, I left as well. I made my way to the parking lot, and I saw my ex a ways ahead of me walking toward her car. At this point, it was getting ridiculous, because I knew she was going to be where she was at this moment. I also knew that she had to do something to her car, like brush snow off her windows or something. I walked toward where she was, thinking that my car was there. However, my mother and my sister met me at this point, so I didn't get a chance to talk to the ex about what was going on. I hit my keyless entry and found that my car was elsewhere - in the other direction. So, the three of us headed off that way. I was still overcome by the fact that I had dreamed about all this ahead of time. In fact, it felt so real - like I had awakened from a sleep to be in this state.

On our way to the car, the events continued - except that I was actively calling them out ahead of time, but only in my thoughts. We reached my car (not my real car), and started to head home. At this point, I had to tell someone what had been happening, so I spoke to both my mom and sister. My sister was skeptical, as I expected. My mom was quiet, considering to herself what I had said. There were a few more events where I knew they'd happen ahead of time, but I didn't speak them out in advance.

Before I fell asleep, I remember asking God to cover me and to speak to me however he wished while I slept.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Real Dream

Post by Daisy on Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:15 am

WOW!! What an awesome dream!! Though I dont have an interp, I keep thinking how this must be a confirmation to you in how God is speaking to you through your dreams...showing you of future events yet to come.

I could be totally off on this, but the movie theater part made me think of a meeting place for you to find your spouse for some reason. Just some thoughts...

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:47 am

Daisy wrote:the movie theater part made me think of a meeting place for you to find your spouse for some reason.

And that would be just fine. :)

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:56 pm

TheWhiteShadow wrote:

And that would be just fine. :)
laugh

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:56 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top