surprise baby which turns into a rabbit

View previous topic View next topic Go down

surprise baby which turns into a rabbit

Post by Mariakitty on Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:46 pm

First scene, I had a baby! It was mine, and I was so surprised because I didnít even know that I had been pregnant. I heard a voice say her name was Stacy. (I later found that Stacy means resurrection, and sometimes thought to mean abundant grain, and stand strong/still like hold your ground). Bill, my boyfriend, was the father, and I was happy because I knew that heíd marry me. All of our friends were surprised too because I never looked pregnant.

Next scene: We went to some kind of social gathering, it was in Arizona (I live on the east coast usa currently irl), and the sun was very hot and baking down on us. I was warning some other mother to be careful of her baby getting too much sun, and I could feel the sun baking Baby Stacy and me, so I pulled some fabric/clothing up to make a shade for the baby, but the sun was still able to penetrate. I was worried that we were getting dehydrated, and I would not be able to produce milk to nurse her. The only beverages at the gathering were sicky-sweet lemonade and beer, neither of which I wanted to drink.

Next scene: There was a lush green lawn at this gathering and I lost track of where the baby was, I looked off to the far corner of the yard and there was a rabbit hutch. I went over to it and Baby Stacy was inside, eating the bunny food, (little green grassy pellets). I reached in for her, and suddenly, she became a rabbit, (small grayish brown with very silky, slippery fur).

She wiggled out of my hands and ran around darting away from me. I was frantically chasing her and finally grabbed her rear legs and caught her. She was a baby again at that point.

Mariakitty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: surprise baby which turns into a rabbit

Post by Daisy on Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:19 pm

Is there anything new or exciting that has come into your life recently, maybe unexpectantly? Maybe something that has transformed somehow into something different than in the beginning? A project perhaps? Just some thoughts, please toss them if they dont fit.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariakitty on Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:18 pm

Hi Daisy, thank you, yes, that confirms in part what I was thinking. Also a warning about the need to protect and nurture the coming breakthrough, and to continue to pursue even though it may seem like it's about to slip away...

I appreciate you sharing your thoughts! It's always so helpful to have confirmation in this way!

God Bless!!

Mariakitty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:37 pm

:praiseg-d: So happy to help!! :hooray:

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:00 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top