Adopted baby girl

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Adopted baby girl

Post by BelovedoftheLord on Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:24 pm

When the dream starts I have just adopted a baby girl of maybe 2 years old - all the paperwork is done and she is mine. But she is very dirty, I'm not perturbed by this though as I see myself walking towards the bathroom to give her a good wash - the dirt is more like whitish dust that is covering her whole body (she is not dressed)

BelovedoftheLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Adopted baby girl

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:08 am

I think its perhaps more than the dirt, it seems this baby girl needs cleaning spiritually, there might be background bondages that God is presenting to you in the outer. please pray and ask God how you will minister to her.

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:14 pm

Hi Beloved~Not an interp, but just a few questions and thoughts come to mind when I read your post.

Do you have a desire to adopt irl by chance???
If not, what do you suppose this daughter may represent? Is there anything in your waking life that you have newly took on, maybe even something that once belonged to someone else at first? A ministry, or a new position at work perhaps? When I think of adoption, I think of either someone not stewarding over their child properly...causing them to lose rights to parent them, thus someone else to adopting them. Another avenue of adoption is someone willfully giving up the right to mother or father a child (either for reasons of not being able to, or not wanting to make the sacrifices required in parenting), in a sense abandoning the child...leaving the child available to be adopted by parents who choose to love and care for them. Does any of this ring a bell with anything currently in your waking life? If not, please toss it...just some thoughts and questions of mine.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:20 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top