The Dance and The Cupcake Task

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Dance and The Cupcake Task

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:20 am

Hello, all -

In the first dream, I was standing just outside the doorway to this room, kinda like a classroom. There was an instructor there that was teaching a dance/workout to this group. Before he demonstrated the first move, I knew what it was going to be. It's actually a complicated leaping and kicking-type move, tough to describe, and it's from one of my workout dvds. At the start, this was tough for me to do, as it didn't go quite naturally, so I had to really think about what I was doing. Well, the guy demos the move, and my current supervisor steps out to do it, basically looking for the teacher to confirm that he did it correctly. Well, my supervisor was off on it, but the guy was encouraging and told him that he basically had it.

Next, the whole group goes into the next classroom over from where they were. I'm included in the group, now, and we're going to take what we were taught and perform it - starting with that kicking move and the moving into this whole routine that's more like a dance. In this classroom are a handful of children, sitting in their desks. I'm aware of two things: Our group is too large for this classroom, as we're packed in close together; and, the students are really not that interested in this, which takes away from our enthusiasm. The group begins to do their thing, anyway...

Different dream. I'm in a house that's my parents', but it's not their real life house. My parents are gone somewhere, helping out one of my siblings. So, I'm staying at this place along with a girl whom I do not know in real life. In the dream, I think we were together, but there was something about that - like, I don't think that she'd ever met my parents. Well, it seemed that I had just woke up and that it was early morning. I knew that my parents would be returning soon, so I did a few things to straighten up the place. The girl was a little nervous about my parents' return. Next, I knew my parents were pulling in the driveway because I recognized the sound of my stepdad's truck. So, I sat down at this kitchen table and began to work on this task: I was taking cupcakes out of their baking pan, removing them from their paper, and placing them on a plate. There was some method to it, though it isn't clear to me. Some of the cupcakes were placed upside down on this plate, and in the dream I knew how I was supposed to be doing this.

So, my mother enters and sits down at the table. There wasn't any interaction between her and the girl - it wasn't because she was ignoring her or anything like that, it's almost like she didn't notice her. My mom pulls out this worn book that she was very enthusiastic about, and begins to point to some pages and tell me about what she had read. Now, she was going on about Jesus in this book, but I was not interested in reading this book. In the dream, I knew that the Jesus in the book was not the one I knew. So, I focused on my cupcake task instead of really listening.

-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Dance and The Cupcake Task

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:08 pm

Mark..it's so funny how your dreams are similar to mine. I have frequent dreams about being in a dance class. Mostly they are symbolic for being in this group and being a moderator on here...do you see how it fits? I haven't had any in a while..probably because I haven't been on here but I notice that when I'm absent I don't have these dreams...when I'm back I have a bunch of them..sometimes Its a cheerleading team, sometimes its a dance class, other times it's a swimming class, but I'm always on a part of a team practicing something. I think it has to do with practicing our gift and coming together and meeting here every day to perform our gift for Gods glory.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:09 pm

OH and sometimes it's a Theatre class and Mia's always the director/teacher. It seems like the dance teacher is always a person symbolic for Mia. And another time I was in a company of models and we were all modeling...that one had to do with Mia choosing me to be moderator because we were like on America's Top Model where they choose the one person to be the next Top Model..LOL well I had this dream the lady chose me in the end... Shortly after Mia made me a moderator..

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:13 pm

The second dream is interesting...I had a dream about my mom recently where she was trying to get me to pray to another god..yikes! She claims to be a Christian and she has a kind of love for the Lord but she doesn't really live for Him...know what I mean..I dunno if there is a connection there or not..but it's curious..

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:06 pm

daphanie02 wrote:Mark..it's so funny how your dreams are similar to mine. I have frequent dreams about being in a dance class. Mostly they are symbolic for being in this group and being a moderator on here...do you see how it fits? I haven't had any in a while..probably because I haven't been on here but I notice that when I'm absent I don't have these dreams...when I'm back I have a bunch of them..sometimes Its a cheerleading team, sometimes its a dance class, other times it's a swimming class, but I'm always on a part of a team practicing something. I think it has to do with practicing our gift and coming together and meeting here every day to perform our gift for Gods glory.
I had a dream about being back in high school and it was about being on this forum:
http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/t10276-back-in-high-school#55085
so I can realate to what you're saying, Daphanie!

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatFulServant on Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:39 am

In the first dream with you knowing what the kick move was before he demonstrated it. Maybe the Lord has shown you something in your Spirit are in the word, that you have not seen anyone do perfectly or fulfill. Maybe it is the strong meat of the word and not the milk of the work. Yet you have seen other spiritual mentors or fore runners do it to some degree, yet have not quite gotten it just right. Yet you have a sense of how it should be done, and as you keep stepping out and acting on it, you will get more comfortable and be able to perfect it.

Hebrews 5:12 For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat.
13For every one that useth milk is unskilful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe.
14But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:53 pm

daphanie02 wrote:Mostly they are symbolic for being in this group and being a moderator on here...do you see how it fits?

Thanks, Laura. I do see how this dream and how I'm feeling fits what you've stated.

GreatFulServant wrote:In the first dream with you knowing what the kick move was before he demonstrated it.

I've been having a lot of dreams lately where this theme of seeing something that I knew about in advance has been a recurring element.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:47 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top