grandparents house, my wedding, bull

View previous topic View next topic Go down

grandparents house, my wedding, bull

Post by meg2011 on Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:52 am

I was at my Grandparents house. (Guy I've been shown is the one I'll marry- I'll call him N) N family and my family were both there. We were going to get married there at the house. There were lots of people. Mom needed 2 diapers from Gabby (my cousin). Gabby was in the garage getting the diapers. Since there were lots of people I said we could go outside to get married it'll take 10 minutes. I am then in the garage at a tool box I think it was. There is a small blue crab crawling on the box coming towards me. I said go away. It leaves. Now a scorpion is coming towards me crawling from the driveway. I kept pray stay away in Jesus name. I am now walking out front. There is a lady there after me. I am then out in the road and there is a young brown bull that is coming at me. I keep saying I rebuke you in Jesus name. Then is lady has 2 fire extinguishers. Mom then told Nancy (my aunt) she needed those diapers, then when we are finished gracee will use them for her dolls. (Gracee is my 6yr old niece) Nancy told mom they will be squishy after you clean them. I am then back inside. Everyone has left expect for a man, women and I'm guessing their granddaughter. There were going to go on a trip to North Dakota and the man was going to drive the motor home.

I think I understand parts of this but need some other opinions.

meg2011

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: grandparents house, my wedding, bull

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:15 pm

What stood out to me were the things you were rebuking. It seems you are able to recognize the enemies advances toward you and you stand your ground in faith. Praise God!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by meg2011 on Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:37 am

Thank you for your comment. I know the enemy does not want me to marry this man that God has already shown me I will marry. You see I have already been shown that I am the person that will bring them (this man and his daughter) back to church. They both back slid after he went through his divorce and I am working to bring them back. The enemy is doing his best to see that this will not happen, HOWEVER, I have been shown many many times that it will happen. Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers.

Daph- I just read your entire Husband Testimony. It was very encouraging. I am so glad you wrote it, so others can see it and also be encouraged by it. I have been shown my future husband since last Summer/fall. The difference with mine is that we have been friends for about 4 years now. I believe he now knows that I am the one too. Around Christmas time he calls me at work and asks if I have time for us to get together to talk the next day. I was really trying to figure out why. It wasn't like him at all. I then had a dream that we were watching a movie with a group of people and someone in the movie said those two should be together and he was watching my every move. Guess to see my reaction. We haven't had that talk yet. I believe God stopped him because it wasn't time yet. He has some things he needs to work out first. Main one being letting go all of the anger from his divorce and getting back to church. I've already been shown that Step 1 has been completed. Now I'm just waiting on Step 2.

Thanks again for your testimony. It was just what I need at the moment.

meg2011

View user profile

Back to top Go down

UPDATE

Post by meg2011 on Tue May 22, 2012 10:44 am

I believe I now Know what I was being shown here. Thursday I found out that this guy from this dream that I have been promised that I would marry has been in a relationship that he should not be.

I'll explain from the beginning for those of you that might have been like me and not really able to see all of the pieces clearly at the time, especially if it is regard to a future spouse, family member ect...

In March around the 19-20th I had a dream where this guy was told I think you found a new girlfriend. It was me. He was asking my boss permission and it was granted. Would have been on the doorstep of his new beginning. On the 24th..just so happens to be the exact time he met this new girl...I had a dream where a man and women had just met and were instantly taken with each other. They were walking hand in hand except she had her foot on his when they were walking. Not 100% certain but think it could possibly mean restricting your walk.

Then there was this dream from this thread. I believe it now means that this other women was sent as a distraction from Satan to steal what is rightfully mine. Thank God I was able to see it and rebuked it in Jesus name. The fire extinguishers I think could mean the love we have for one another. She was trying to put it out.

I won't go into much detail right now but my dreams the past 2 nights have been in regard for him leaving this women and God taking him into the OR. The town Bethany has also been in both dreams. Correct me if I am wrong but I am under the impression that it means place of healing. Reason I think that is because isn't Bethany where Jesus raised Lazarus from the dead. Esp since dream last night was the OR that was in Bethany.

I have been praying for this guy's salvation. He fell away after his divorce and now needs to get back to where he belongs. I believe God is doing just that right now. This guy has been running and got trapped by Satan's latest snare. Thank God I was being shown and now finally understand what is going on so I can pray against it. :glory:

meg2011

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:14 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top