Significance of an Arrest

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Significance of an Arrest

Post by BelovedoftheLord on Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:21 am

What is the significance of seeing someone (that i know irl) getting arrested in a dream. In the dream the person is being arrested by traffic police and told that he must go to jail immediately. In the dream i intervene and plead for this person to be let off the hook and after much pleading on my part the traffic cop (who is quite authoritative but rude) relents and decides to let the person go but only for a season.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts.

BelovedoftheLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Significance of an Arrest

Post by Cholette on Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:59 am

Well in the context of your dream, my thoughts are this...it seems that the police officer is the enemy and he's trying to put your friend in a prison...bondage. Your prayers is what frees him.

There are times when police can represent the Lord...the Chief Authority in our lives, but he never will put you in jail. When I have dreams about a Police officer, it represented God. It was usually God pulling me over in my journey in life to get me back in line with his will. I was never threatened jail, just told about my infraction on the road.

In your instance, I believe the Lord is calling you to pray for your friend and as you do, he may give you specifics to what the issue is.

Just thoughts...please pray on what I've said.

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BelovedoftheLord on Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:28 am

Thank you for your response Cholette. God bless.

BelovedoftheLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dordor on Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:31 am

sorry to interrupt ,i had a dream some year ago where the police came to arrrest a man of God that i knew of .it happened at after 3 months of having the dream ,his evil deed were found out and he had to leave the church.just a thought maybe God arrest people who are wrong ,just a thought.This guy was a liar ,cheat and so on,his lifestyle was a disgrace to christains.

Last edited by dordor on Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:32 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

dordor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BelovedoftheLord on Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:59 pm

Thank you for your thoughts Dordor, my dream has manifested pretty much as you described.

Last edited by BelovedoftheLord on Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

BelovedoftheLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dordor on Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:35 am

I am happy that i could be of help. laugh

dordor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:40 am

Sponsored content