Trying to block a bomb towards my house.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Trying to block a bomb towards my house.

Post by L4JC on Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:03 am

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

In my dream, I walked outside, and saw a bomb, and instinctively, I knew I needed to get it away from my house, so I ran to it, to throw it away from our house, but just as I was throwing it mid-air, it accidently fell backward and just as I looked behind me in a panic state, I got blasted away towards the ditch. EOD

I don't know if I was okay in the end of the dream or what, the end of the dream was me being blasted mid-air towards the ditch. Not even sure I landed there.

This dream concerns me and I don't understand the meaning of it. Anyone has any thoughts, please share. I'll be praying for those who get insight to share.

Sunny

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trying to block a bomb towards my house.

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:08 am

Hi, Sunny -

My thoughts are that the dream is to alert you to not respond to a threat with instinct. Your motives in the dream (protection) aren't bad. There just may be a different way to go about it than what naturally feels right. Perhaps the Lord wishes to resolve the threat himself, without your direct involvement, if you ask him...when you recognize it, that is.

Proverbs 14:12 came to mind when I thought of your instinctual response: "There is a way that seems right to a man, but in the end it leads to death." That's extreme, since you don't know if you were ok or not in the dream, but the meaning is still there.

Praying that you'll recognize the threat and respond in the safest way.
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:39 pm

I'm wondering if the physical house in your dream might symbolize your family and the bomb is some sort of attack that's trying to come against those you love.

A passage of scripture that came to mind when I read your post was Matthew 15:14 where it says if the blind leads the blind, they will fall into a ditch.

Years ago, my husband was friends with another man, in fact that man led my husband to the Lord. Both my husband and that man had sons and one time two of those sons got in a wrestling match (they were about 5 and 7 at the time). Well, my husband's friend really over reacted to the "fight" and said some very cruel things to my husband. The result was although they forgave one another, trust was broken and they aren't close anymore. That man's fury made him blind and even though he begged for forgiveness later, the destruction had already occured.

So I'd say this is a warning dream. I think the desire to protect your family is very commendable, but like all of us you need wisdom to do it the way God wants you to do it.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by L4JC on Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:51 pm

Thank you Mark and Deborah for your comments! So appreciated!

After reading what you both wrote - I have a much better clarity of what the dream is about. The Lord wants to be part of the decision making in how I resolve issues, especially in regards to my family. And so for that, I want to thank you both for sharing your thoughts. It made an impression on me, and led me to have a "heart to heart" talk with the Lord.

I was in the process of discussing something about a concern I had about a family member with my mother, and the Lord told me during our "heart to heart" talk today, He wants me to stay out of it and not to share with my mother because it would cause a disagreement between us if I bring it up. (She's very protective of this family member, regardless of what he has done) So, I believe the dream is definitely about that for certain.

Nice to know the Lord speaks to me in dreams, to protect me from making a serious mistake, that would have probably hurt our relationship more than I would be willing to admit. I'm letting Jesus take the reins and decide how this will pan out. :)

Thank you Lord that You are always my ever present help in times of "unforeseen" trouble! Thanks for detouring my path elsewhere. :)

So, thanks to you both for your input!

God bless!

Sunny

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:14 pm

you\\'re welcome! woo hoo

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:49 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top