Avalaaaanche!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Avalaaaanche!!!

Post by tbsmilesbig on Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:38 am

Here's a third person dream I just had:

I was watching two men being chased up a ski lift. They were hanging on by handle bars, not sitting in chairs like you normally would on a ski lift. I was thinking to myself that they were going to jump off of the lift so they could fall below in the snow to try and get away - they did let go of the bars and fell. Once they were in the snow an avalanche happened, but the funny thing is they had talked about what they would do in an avalanche. One of the friends was taken under by the snow and the other friend attempted to locate him - he went off to get help. The guy that was stuck under the snow started to emerge or at least I believe so, then my dream switched to another scene.

Any thoughts?? Scratch Chin

tbsmilesbig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Avalaaaanche!!!

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:08 pm

Interesting dream, tbsmilesbig. These are just thoughts, of course... Do you know anyone who is in a situation from which they're trying to escape, where they already have a plan in the event that things get worse (I actually thought of being overcome or in over their head)?

Perhaps in real life one of them will be temporarily overcome while the other attempts to rescue them.

Now, this next part is probably just me, but the thought of this being school-related in some way came to mind. I thought that you were in school, though I may be mistaken. Not trying to force a meaning here, either...just throwing it out there just in case it fits.

Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tbsmilesbig on Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:32 am

Oh this is good, Mark!! My dream just manifested tonight!!! I was asked by a family member to help them out with the financial books for their start-up business (I'm in school for my MBA, so they knew I had knowledge of steps to take). I said I would help, but I have felt a bit overwhelmed with the added responsibility and school. We talked it out and now I feel a bit more at ease, which is why I think the guy that fell in the snow started to emerge out of the snow at the end! Phew!

God is so good and I didn't realize the dream had manifested until I went to write a response to your posting. The situation from tonight came flooding back to my mind. thumbs

Blessings and you were so right about it having to do with school!!!! Woohoo!

tbsmilesbig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tbsmilesbig on Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:36 am

P.S. The handle bars versus a regular lift chair represented me barely hanging on, which is how I have felt in regards to this situation!!

I could run up and down the street right now praising God for his faithfulness and ability to speak to us so intimately!!!

tbsmilesbig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:53 am

tbsmilesbig wrote:P.S. The handle bars versus a regular lift chair represented me barely hanging on, which is how I have felt in regards to this situation!!

I could run up and down the street right now praising God for his faithfulness and ability to speak to us so intimately!!!

Oh, man...I was actually thinking what you said about the handlebars when I read it, but I was actually pretty sleepy when I wrote my response, so I spaced out on that! :)

Still, how very awesome to see God speaking to you about things like this! I love seeing him show his concern for all areas of our lives. Just too cool.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:01 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum