Movie Screens everywhere .

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Movie Screens everywhere .

Post by steadygaze on Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:32 am

Hello precious ones here is yet another dream.

Dream

I dreamt that I went to this theater it was like where everyone went. I went in to check it out and I was amazed because every where you looked there were little TV's or screens where you could watch what ever you wanted because there was something playing different on each screen. I was in disbelief like what is this place and was in a bit of shock. wow People were glued to the screens and as I looked around the placed it was packed with people staring at these screens. I knew there was nothing there for me so I left just shaking my head because there was nothing I was interested in and everyone else found something they liked. It was almost like it was not me to look at movies when I could make my own movie.
steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Movie Screens everywhere .

Post by tbsmilesbig on Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:32 am

Hi steadygaze. I don't have an interpretation, but I wanted to comment that God uses movie theaters in my dreams to represent something he wants me to "see". Like I had a dream a couple of months ago that I was giving a speech in an old theater - I felt very inadequate, then the scene changed to a newer theater - again I was giving a talk, but I felt so much more confident and in control.

I said all of that to say that God wanted me to see the progress and growth I was making in my walk with him. Hopefully this snippet gives you some encouragement into what God might be trying to "show" you! thumbs
tbsmilesbig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top