Repost: A Tsunami coming and building a shelter underground.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Repost: A Tsunami coming and building a shelter underground.

Post by steadygaze on Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:18 pm

Hello precious ones.

Dream

I knew a Tsunami was coming. I am not sure how but I just knew. I had never built a shelter before but I just knew it was to be built underground. What is interesting in the structure in which I was building the shelter. It was like a well we were digging I had to hire some men to do the construction, and I had these plans drawn out I think I drew them myself. I felt in the way this well shelter should be built was through drilling in like a spiral like circle position. As it went deeper into the ground the well would get wider in the spiral circle position. I was building this well shelter thing, "I had placed lights and a living room below the ground in the wider section of the well area. The funny part was that it did not make sense to build a well for protection from a Tsunami beneath the ground, but I fallowed what I felt instructed to do in the blue prints that the Lord gave me to draw up. I was however concerned it would not pass inspection because it did not make sense. However the guy came to inspect it from the city and, I was telling one of my hired workers I was concerned because the inspector could see where they screwed up because you can see the spiral circular motion in the mouth of the well, and I said, " I was just trying to learn how to do the instruction I was given but it got better as we went further down in the spiral circular motion." Then the inspector came to me and said as I am gritting my teeth afraid it did not make sense first off to drill a well, but secondly as well as the imperfections of the mouth of the well, but the inspector said, " It passed." I was so excited and could not believe it.. happy dance what

Any insight would be great..

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Repost: A Tsunami coming and building a shelter underground.

Post by musicalstars2001 on Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:12 pm

Hello,

My 1st thought as I was reading this was Noah's ark. Not the flood part, but the part where Noah did something as instructed by God regardless of what others around him thought.

Just some thoughts. Hope it helps.

musicalstars2001

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top