Driven to church via remote control

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Driven to church via remote control

Post by Jazzy on Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:53 pm

One of my classmates was skateboarding on her stomach on a road near campus to meet up with a friend. After she saw them approaching, she changed direction to go back to her house on her skateboard with her friend who rode along on their stomach on their own skateboard (I dreamt of her home in another apartment complex). I knew she arrived back home, so after I finished getting ready for the day I went to pick her up for church. One of my other classmates (Iíve seen her at church before in real life) was on her way to church too. My classmate I saw skateboarding said she was coming, but never came out or got into the car. I think she told me to get in her car, so I sat in her passenger seat. The car began moving with me in the passenger seat on the way to church. I realized that she wasnít in the car and nobody was driving it; only I was in the car and in the passenger seat. Then I knew she was controlling it with a remote control. I was nervous because I didnít understand how she would figure out the turns and curves and I didnít want the car to veer off the road. So I was on edge observing carefully, but nothing reckless happened. Also the dream ended so I donít know if I went to church or not although that was the plan.
----------------------------------------------------
The night I had that dream (Fri), there was a get-together at a bar and she was there. I had 1.25 drinks (I couldn't come close to finishing the 2nd one I ordered because it was too strong and I had to be at work 8AM on Sat). Earlier in the night, she asked me for a ride home, but when I left she decided to ask someone else for a ride because she wanted to stay longer. I'm uncertain if alcohol altered my dream I had that night, but I did say a short prayer before going to bed about a conversation I had with someone else.

Interesting thing is that the next night (Sat) there was another get-together (no alcohol for me this time) and she was there too. One of the convos I had I was in a small group talking about going church Sun morning and that I didn't want to stay out too late. Someone asked her if she was going to church or something along those lines and she said she's a nonbeliever!

She is also from CA and that night in one of the conversations she said she used to go surfing sometimes although she wasnít a pro or anything (I thought of the dream last night about her skateboarding on her stomach possibly relating to surfing). Just to relate, I told her the closest thing I did to surfing was boogie boarding.

I also gave her a ride home on Saturday night in my car because she doesn't have a car (too far to drive from CA. Also interesting in the dream she told me get in her car). I wonder if I should have asked her if she wanted to go to church, but it didn't pop into my mind while driving her home. But while driving she did ask me if I was still going to make it to church.

On Mon she asked me if I made it to church. I told her yes. Any thoughts, or symbolism, especially with the remote control? I'm guessing I should possibly suggest her coming to Bible study or church? Or any interpretation of the dream? Thank you :)

Jazzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Driven to church via remote control

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:29 pm

Hi, Jazzy -

I have a thought on the remote control, since you asked... First, you were in the passenger seat. Rather obviously, you were not the driver - so, you were not in control of where you were headed. Also, this was her car, not yours, so it's also about her life. Thing is, she wasn't present, but was still in control. On top of that, you were heading to church, which (to me) is a Godly destination. So...what does it all mean?

I'd look at it as: She wants you to be a part of her life, but she wants to be in control of it. You may have a Godly pursuit in mind, but I don't see that she wants to be involved (right now). As for the ride, itself, look at how you felt in the dream: Nervous, on edge, cautious, anxious. Do you feel this way at all in your relationship with her?

-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jazzy on Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:04 pm

It's interesting you say that Mark because I think she is a sweet person and a potentially great friend, but I am apprehensive about trusting her fully to label her as a "friend" if you know what I mean. I haven't really felt within to pursue it. Overall, I think I'm on edge by watching how close I get to her because I've noticed she gossips slightly.

Jazzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:58 pm

Very interesting, Jazzy. Thanks for the feedback!

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:14 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top