Music in a Dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Music in a Dream

Post by astra on Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:53 am

I don't remember the dream itself but I audibly heard music - it was a very simple beat and it kept repeating itself over and over again. This dream woke me up, but the beat kept playing in my head and I felt something very dark about it and it felt like it was from the pit. I started to feel fear and playing praise music in my thoughts to get that one out. Eventually it left (praise God!), but I can't forget this heavy dark feeling about it. I've never heart this music before in my life. I can compare it with the beats young people listen to. But like I said I never hear that one before. I must add that I stopped listening to any music whatsoever other than praise music quite a while ago (except when I am in public places like stores where I can't help but hear it)

I had this dream on the night from Sunday to Monday and before Sunday service while we were waiting for it to start our worship team was practicing and the drummer (just a young kid) was playing some beat all by himself. I was reading from the devotional book and was not paying attention but eventually I noticed it. He kept on playing by himself and it did sound strange to me as I never hear the drums by themselves. The beat was not the same as in my dream but I was wondering if it could of caused the dream. If not, it must of been from the pit of hell as it felt so very dark and scary (at least to me).

So I wonder what was the purpose of this dream, just to scare me, or was there a message? Again, I don't remember the dream itself but I remember it did not have anything to do with music.

Thank you very much for your help and insight!

astra

View user profile http://www.for-god-so-loved.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Music in a Dream

Post by Daisy on Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:11 pm

Well, just a thought astra...but the reason for the dream could be something for you to take to spiritual warfare about...praying against the power the enemy tries to have to bind our young people when they listen to this music.

Just some thoughts....

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatFulServant on Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:18 am

Seems like the Lord was confirming in a dream what you felt in your Spirit by the Holy Ghost. I think Daisy has the right idea of praying for the young person and our youth in regards to the music they listen too.

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by astra on Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:05 pm

Thank you very much for your thoughts, Daisy and GreatFulServant. I agree with you. That's what it probably meant. The dreadful feeling that was attached to the music was so real. I pray the Lord opens the eyes and ear of our young people so that they see the trap of the enemy!

astra

View user profile http://www.for-god-so-loved.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:19 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top