Overcoming Procrastination

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Overcoming Procrastination

Post by Jasmine on Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:45 am

This is a serious problem for me. It is literally ruining my life. I am over stressed because of it and i suffer from generalized anxiety disorder. It's hurting me in more way than you can imagine. I just completed a project that was due last month.

Jasmine
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Overcoming Procrastination

Post by astra on Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:36 am

Hi Jasmine,
many times when we think we have a problem, it's not the actual problem, but it's "symptom" or "fruit". I think that procrastination is one of these false problems. This is just was sits on top. It's roots are hidden and if we do not deal with the roots, but fight the fruit, we will keep failing. The roots can be different for different people. It could be fear of failure (when a person is afraid to even begin doing something out of fear of not being able to accomplish it properly), and even this fear can stem from previous wounds/bad experience (sometimes not even your own, but your close friends or relatives). These things can be very deceitful and sneaky. But when the Lord shines His light on it, no lies of the enemy can hide. He will also help you deal with the roots of any problem.
I pray that the Lord will shine His Light into your life and bring up every root that is hiding and trying o bring in the confusion and frustration. In Jesus' Name I declare that no weapon formed against you shall prosper. I decree that the enemy is defeated and all its work has been destroyed in your life, in Jesus' Name! I pray that the Lord heals every wound in your heart and makes you completely whole - nothing missing, nothing broken. In Jesus' Name. Amen!

astra

View user profile http://www.for-god-so-loved.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:51 pm

Awesome prayer Astra and I come into complete agreement with you.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:39 pm

astra wrote:Hi Jasmine,
many times when we think we have a problem, it's not the actual problem, but it's "symptom" or "fruit". I think that procrastination is one of these false problems. This is just was sits on top. It's roots are hidden and if we do not deal with the roots, but fight the fruit, we will keep failing. The roots can be different for different people. It could be fear of failure (when a person is afraid to even begin doing something out of fear of not being able to accomplish it properly), and even this fear can stem from previous wounds/bad experience (sometimes not even your own, but your close friends or relatives). These things can be very deceitful and sneaky. But when the Lord shines His light on it, no lies of the enemy can hide. He will also help you deal with the roots of any problem.
I pray that the Lord will shine His Light into your life and bring up every root that is hiding and trying o bring in the confusion and frustration. In Jesus' Name I declare that no weapon formed against you shall prosper. I decree that the enemy is defeated and all its work has been destroyed in your life, in Jesus' Name! I pray that the Lord heals every wound in your heart and makes you completely whole - nothing missing, nothing broken. In Jesus' Name. Amen!

Yessssssss and Amen

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:35 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top