Mums dream of 'crossing over'

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mums dream of 'crossing over'

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:27 am

This dream is a little worrying..
My mum was in the back of a moving van, I was with her. The back was packed full of other people all dressed in maroon/burgundy robes. One woman caught my mum’s eye and smiled, my mum smiled back. The lady walked over and said, “Let me tell you about the other side (heaven)”. The woman was either from heaven or had been there. Mum was very excited and wanted to hear all about it. Mum said, can I bring my daughter with me? The woman said no. So my mum got up to hear what this woman had to say because she really wanted to go to the other side. Then the woman said, “I am on the other side”, or something on the lines of this... That's it.

Really appreciate your thoughts!

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mums dream of 'crossing over'

Post by musicalstars2001 on Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:18 am

Hello,

My thoughts:

I'm wondering if the lady talking to your mother in the dream is actually God. (the scripture: before Abraham was, I am...)

Can I ask, is she a believer in real life?

musicalstars2001

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:31 am

Hi, Lionheartedgirl -

I don't think that you need to be concerned just because the dream involves seeing Heaven - and that it was only your mother who could go/see. That doesn't mean that you're going to lose her or anything like that, if that's what you're worried about. I think that the message of the dream is simply that God has wonderous experiences and revelations to share with your mother - a gift as an expression of love - that will be unique to her, which is why you weren't included.

Consider the similar experiences that Paul mentions in 2 Corinthians 12:1-4 - and keep in mind that he was alive to tell about them:

"This boasting will do no good, but I must go on. I will reluctantly tell about visions and revelations from the Lord. I was caught up to the third heaven fourteen years ago. Whether I was in my body or out of my body, I don’t know—only God knows. Yes, only God knows whether I was in my body or outside my body. But I do know that I was caught upb to paradise and heard things so astounding that they cannot be expressed in words, things no human is allowed to tell."

-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:33 pm

Mark, thankyou so much!! This so comforting! it's such a shock when its someone close to you talking about all this! I know she will be very happy to hear this too, I'll pass it on :) And thankyou musicalstars the voice could very well be from God! She is in transition and waiting to hear from God, so I hope it is :) All this is very encouraging, thankyou and bless you both!

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:31 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top