buying my Nannas house

View previous topic View next topic Go down

buying my Nannas house

Post by Grey Butterfly on Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:05 pm

Hi,

I dreamed we bought my Nannas house. (IRL She has been gone for 27 years now, and the house was sold when she died.)

I was standing at the bottom of the path that leads from the back gate to the house (the way we always went in) and my Aunts cat "Em" walked towards me... (this cat would be long dead too) I called to it by name so it would not run from me, and cuddled it and knew I would care for it now... another cat came down the path behind me - I knew it's name too and would also care for it. (IRL Nanna and my aunts lived in this house and had several cats)

There was more to this dream, we took Nanna out to a restaurant and I ended up making cups of tea for us after our meal cos' the owner wanted to close up the shop... he said I could have the key so I could put the cups back (they were beautiful cups, colourful)

My question is why dream of my Nanna now??? My aunt sometimes turns up in my dreams, but not my Nanna... even when I have dreamed of her house, she is not there.

Do you think that buying her house and taking care of the cats - is symbolic of taking on something? Something of hers perhaps? I don't know what that something could possibly be... so even if it does mean that, I'm still in the dark - LOL.

Diane

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: buying my Nannas house

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:59 pm

Hi, Diane! :)

I don't have too much to say about your dream at the moment (I'm really tired), but when I read the first half of the dream, I was amazed at how much it lines up with The Shepherd and His Flock from John 10.

"I tell you the truth, the man who does not enter the sheep pen by the gate, but climbs in by some other way, is a thief and a robber. The man who enters by the gate is the shepherd of his sheep. The watchman opens the gate for him, and the sheep listen to his voice. He calls his own sheep by name and leads them out."

To me, this just seems to fit your interaction with the cats. Perhaps these are two people? I can't say just how the relationship will relate to the rest of your questions, though.

-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:54 pm

Thanks Mark :o) I have no idea what time it is there is Wisconsin probably the middle of the night since it is afternoon here... hope you sleep well :o)

I hadn't thought of the cats being two people... will have to give that some thought.

I have been thinking about Nanna all day today, asking myself who was she really? I was 17 when she died, and she was just Nanna. I don't know that it is even important for this dream... What I do know is that she could not have resisted a stray cat or a stray person... that seems to resonate with the dream, because there was no question in me that i would take care of the cats.

I know too that she loved me. I felt bad that I hadn't seen her for 6 months when she died. I was busy with a new relationship (my husband) and just didn't have time for her. In my thinking today i have realised that if I had gone to see her she would have scolded me yes, but then she would have forgiven me and loved me. That has been good to see after such a long time. :o)

Anyway, thanks... I will pray about this some more, especially the John 10 verse.

Blessings to you

Diane

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine on Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:58 am

Maybe it means that you will take in a stray soul. Someone who is lost from the Lord just like your grandma did. Like you are carrying on her job.

Jasmine
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:30 pm

:loveit: maybe Jasmine :o)

thanks

:o)

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine on Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:33 pm

LOL. I was thinking exactly that when I typed the entry, but I figured that if it was meant to be God would tell you.

Jasmine
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:42 pm

:o) You are in my heart already dear one... I am too far away to be much good to you, but i will love you and pray for you. xx

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine on Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:45 pm

Awww thx! Means a lot to me! Someone cares.

Jasmine
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:49 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top