bear, lion and snake

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bear, lion and snake

Post by rachandben on Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:38 am

I these 2 dreams. Don't know if they are related at all or not.

Dream #1: my husband's brother and their mom were in our house. I was standing in my kitchen looking through the back window. I saw an animal walking outside the fence. First I thought it was a bear. I called my mother in law who was in the living room to come and see the bear. She came with one of our boys. When the animal turned around and faced us, it was a lion, not a bear. This lion stood there looking at us and it seemed as if it was as big as the house because we could see its eyes so closely. There was some kind of piece of wood there, the lion tried to bite it but didn't go through cutting it. I was nervous and I was thinking of going to get a gun but I never actually decided to go get it. Meanwhile, my husband's brother was in our (husband and I). He never came out to come and see this lion. My husband wasn’t home; I think he was at work.

Dream #2: I was in my home office talking on the phone with a lady that in real life I am supposed to meet today. I looked through the window and there were two very long snakes and one baby snake on my front yard, very close to the house. These snakes were all black, just like a snake I saw about a year ago (IRL) at this same front yard but they were unusually long.
I kept talking trying to ignore them, and then I asked this lady; “have you seen snakes before?” a few seconds later, the snakes moved toward the house and I think went under the house (there is some empty space under my house).

rachandben

View user profile http://prayerforamerica.netboards.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: bear, lion and snake

Post by dreamster on Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:56 pm

drm2 ,snakes= lies,accusations,distortions,at your foundations bandaid you know of stuff being said?behind yr bak?

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:15 pm

flower I would like to add to D's comments, You are being tested and tried. Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:13 am

drm 1; sounds like the devil[a roaring lion] is trying 2 intimidate you, bandaid duh he was outside the fence :clap: the lord is youre rear guard :clap: thumbs fear not,the devil is already beaten :fishwhack: :fishwhack: Cheering Cheering Cheering Daph\\'s Dreams

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:54 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top