Return of the Night Bully

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Return of the Night Bully

Post by rolynn on Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:53 pm

I have had a series of dreams when an evil presence has shown up in my dream in bodily form to curse at me or rant at me. When I awake from these dreams, I can sense an eerie presence in the room. I had another of these last night. In the dream, a young man I purchased a meal for not to long ago because he was traveling with no money and had been days since he had eaten. Anyway, I shared the gospel with him and he was battling issues with his sexuality and home life. He shows up in my dream. I cannot remember what he said, but he tried to curse me and while doing so, he tore a piece of paper into bits and tried to shower the bits over my head. I spoke up in the dream and bound the evil in the name of Jesus. I awoke just then but I could feel the lingering presence of that evil. Any thoughts? Thanks.

rolynn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Return of the Night Bully

Post by Daisy on Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:55 pm

Keep doing the good work of the Lord!!! I believe the enemy is trying to intimidate you!! I am praying for you, as I know others here will as well!! What helps me when I feel that ugly presence, is I speak truths of God out loud! How I am the righteousness of God in Christ, and NO weapon formed against me will prosper! Also, how the power of Christ has broken the enemies power over me, my dreams, and my life!!! He has been stripped of his power in the believers life!!! These are my thoughts, please pray on them.... Bless You

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top