Help!!! Two strange dreams this weekend - Old house, wedding attire and a baby that turns into a doll!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Help!!! Two strange dreams this weekend - Old house, wedding attire and a baby that turns into a doll!!!!

Post by JoJo on Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:59 am

Dream 1

Sister in law had this dream around 2 am Saturday morning (April 14, 2012)

She saw an older, stately looking home, a real stunner. She was inside the home. It needed work but it was beautiful......dark wood furnishings. She was unpacking boxes, looking very happy. Mom was helping to unpack those boxes, a box of towels specifically. Her husband was giving a tour of the home to his brother, you could hear their voices in the background. He was very happy. Her girlfriend from out-of-town was present as well. She kept looking at her watch. She was waiting for something. Someone asked where I was. My SIL looked out the bay windows of her home. I came out of a vehicle. I was dressed in full white, wearing a victorian style wedding dress, covered up to the neck, sleeves of the dress hung down past my wrists. Dress was wispy-like (that's how she described it). She said I looked beautiful but, my face, hands and neck was covered with white powder. There was also a large oil/grease spot on the left side of my neck, near the middle. She does not remember the colour of my hair or if my head was covered. I walked very carefully, gracefully to the home, past the big bay windows and up the front steps. I came in the house, very calm, everyone was happy and relieved to see me. I said something like, "I know," and smiled. My SIL's husband(my brother) called out and asked, "Where's Jo?" He asked this anxiously. My SIL answered, " She's here." He then said, "Make sure she sees O'B." (O'B is the man I am currently seeing) My SIL turns and looks out the bay window again. She sees O'B drive up. He exits a vehicle. He is dressed in a grey suit. He is dressed very nicely but his face, neck and hands are covered in grey powder. He walks carefully, gracefully toward the house, past the bay windows, up the front steps. He walks into the house. He stands right beside me and says, " I'm sorry I took so long." I respond and say, " I've been waiting for this all my life, another 5 minutes would not have killed me." I laugh. My laugh then sounds like the laugh of my SIL's late friend Sharon, who passed away a few years ago. EOD

Dream Two:

Took place between 5 am and 7 am Saturday morning.

Unsure if this scene is scene one or scene three:

See Dad in lunchroom, eating at a table. I notice his eyes are red. (Daddy's eyes are red often) However, I notice that one of his eyeballs are swollen. I tell my Dad that his eyeball is swollen. He tells me that if his eyes are still bothering him later he will have someone else drive or let me drive.

Next scene:

We are driving in what appears to be his van. The van could have been full but I only notice my Dad, Mom, myself and another woman(I don't recognize her) in the van. We are driving on a familiar road....it appears to be Eastgate Parkway as if on our way to church. While driving, I feel someone's come from behind me and anoint my face and ears. (At first, I thought it was water, like someone was washing my face but what was left on my face and ears felt like grease/oil---could not see my face) We near a traffic light and stop. While stopped, I look up and notice that there is a baby boy less than a year old hanging from the intersection. He is a lovely looking little boy, very cute, not smiling, but not angry looking. He had a full head of black hair, a huge afro actually. I look around and then say to everyone in the van, "Is that a baby hanging from the intersection??? " No one responds or seems interested/surprised that there is a baby hanging in the interesection!!!!

(As I said earlier, not sure if first scene is actually scene three)

Next scene:

Coming back on Eastgate in the same van, Dad driving (I think). We are nearing a traffic light again. We stop. I see the same baby hanging in the intersection!!!!! This time I notice that the baby is in a car seat. I then say, "What is a baby doing in the intersection! What kind of parent would leave their baby in the intersection like that!!! I am tired of seeing this baby in the intersection!!" At that moment, I open the passenger side door of the van, I pull the baby down from the intersection and pull the baby inside the van. When I look at the baby I have just pulled inside the van, it has changed to a baby doll(girl), with blinking eyes, blond hair that sticks straight up, like a mohawk and her face is angry. I then ask out loud, " What is the significance of the doll?" I hear someone say, in some cultures, a doll is considered to be demonic.
EOD

Here are a few thoughts that I have in regards to my dream:

My first thought was that God had anointed me with the gift of discernment.

I would love to hear the thoughts and godly interpretations from any of you that are interested!!

JoJo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Help!!! Two strange dreams this weekend - Old house, wedding attire and a baby that turns into a doll!!!!

Post by JoJo on Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:59 am

Hi Everyone.

Here is an update.

I discussed the dreams I posted above with my Bishop.

He believes the first dream points to marriage and that the second points to two souls, a male and a female, that he believes the Lord will make me responsible for bringing to Him. He stated that I was prepared for the task, hence the washing/anointing of my face and ears, to keep my eyes and ears open. He stated that the the female will be harder to win over. He believed also that both dreams are very good dreams.

I agree with the Scripture that states there should be two or three witnesses.

Does anyone else, who is spirit-filled, agree with the interpretations of these dreams? If you do, please state why. If you do not, please state why. Thank you and God Bless.

JoJo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top