Five Dreams

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Five Dreams

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:42 am

Yes, five dreams. So, jump in only if you have the time! :)

1. First is short and sweet. In this dream, I was checking my e-mail. There were two e-mails from a friend, and I expected them. The first one was a response to an e-mail I sent her. I didn't actually read the e-mails in the dream, I only saw the subject lines. The second e-mail from her was titled "Cupcakes." When I woke up from this, I actually expected to have a cupcake e-mail from her today.

2. Second dream had me in my former bedroom in my parents' basement. It wasn't my bedroom in the dream, at least I don't think it was. While here, I received a phone call from my brother. The caller ID told me that he was calling from Hawaii. He called to talk to me about work, or so it seemed. He was speaking about the attendance policy, and that it was going to be enforced in a stricter way. In real life, this doesn't fit my actual work, since the policy is cut and dry, and there's zero wiggle-room. He also stated that one more call-in from ______ and she'd be done. In my heart, I disagreed with this. In real life, this person is another Moderator on this site. This is the first time I've had a dream with her in it.

3. This "dream" scared me awake. In fact, I was just falling back asleep after having wrote notes on dream #2, and I "heard" a voice. A Canadian friend was in my mind, and the voice said, "That person will die." This is a dream where I woke up praying for God to have mercy on her.

4. Number 4 also scared me awake. This is the longest one. In this dream, I was with my parents in a car, and we were driving up to my childhood home. In real life, if I was to buy another home and restore it, it would be this one. I don't even know what it's like inside of it, now, and I was curious in the dream. It's in the middle of a huge field, with a very long driveway leading to it. Anyways, we were driving up the driveway...except that I think the driveway was grassed over. We drove right up by the living room window, and I was able to see inside. I was pleased to see that it wasn't in disrepair. There were lights on, and someone was living there. At this point, I was satisfied, and I did not need to see any more. However, my parents had me go inside. I was concerned that the owner would confront us or something. Once inside, my stepdad walked up to a curtain in a room that was concealing a closet or storage area. He pulled the curtain back and said (as if he knew it would be there), "See? Here's the safe." There was a large, black safe there. Next, I turned toward the living room. It was small, decorated, and maybe even "cozy." There was a chair with the back facing us, and this is where I feared what I'd find. The owner was in the chair, and even though I knew who it would be, I was in disbelief. The owner stood up, his back facing us at first, and the whole time I kept thinking, "No, no, no..." Sure enough, it was my former third-shift boss. This man is the reason why I left my job, previously. I was so disappointed to find this person living in my childhood home. I was very upset in the dream, and the owner's "son" led me outside. This "son" is actually my 2nd cousin, the son of my cousin - the one I work for. We had a conversation outside, although I don't know what we talked about.

5. Finally, a retail dream. I was an hourly employee in this dream, and it seemed like it was the Christmas season. I was brought back to the stockroom to put away the leftover Domestics stuff (pillows, rugs, bedding) from the truck we had got in the night before. I was starting work at 7am, which would mean that the store wasn't open at this time. Everyone else, however, had started at 5. In the dream, I thought to myself that I still had the full length of my shift to get my job done, and I was confident that I would do excellent. It felt like it was to my advantage to be where I was (workload-wise) and to have started two hours after everyone else. *Already, I have thoughts on this part of the dream. So, I went into the office, grabbed a scanner, and headed upstairs in the stockroom to the area where the domestics stuff was stored. Along the way, I saw these kinds of cushions of sorts. Basically, you sit on the floor and have them behind your back. They're a little chair-shaped in that they have arms on them. They're a real-life item that was sold there. Anyways, they were in Red, Green and one other color, but I knew that they were Christmas items. Also along the way, I passed through someone else's stockroom area for a different department, noting that we were keeping the Christmas dinnerware upstairs now - those things were kept downstairs in real life. I also saw all the old coworkers that worked in that area in real life, even though many of them no longer work there. So, I reached my area and grabbed this red plastic pitcher - the thing was very large. I scanned it to find out where it should go, and the location that it showed couldn't be found in my work area. I ended up asking someone where this should go, and she walked through my space but wasn't able to locate it. After that, it occured to me that this was a housewares/dinnerware item, and belonged back in the area that I passed through before. As I walked back toward that area, I had my cellphone in my hand. I received a text message (which I expected to get) from the Canadian girl in the 3rd dream.

I do appreciate your thoughts on any of these dreams. I know that they are lengthy, so even if you read one and have an idea, I'd love to hear it.

Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Five Dreams

Post by lola21st on Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:44 am

Hi Mark -

These are only my thoughts so please disregard anything that doesn't fit, ok?

Dreams #1 and #3 appear literal prophetic to me. You may indeed receive emails as you dreamt and may have something related to cupcakes come up IRL soon. Dream #3 would make me pray for the person that I dreamt about but I will say that in my case auditory messages aren't always 100% accurate, in fact sometimes they can be from the enemy. All depends on how the Lord communicates with you - for some people it's visual (i.e., via dreams/visions) for others it's audio (they hear from the Lord). If I'm not mistaken Mia did a post on this topic, if I find it I'll post it...

Dream #2 - I'll PM you about this one...

Dream #4 - Is it possible that your former boss has made a deep impression on you that has stayed with you even since leaving the job? Are there traits of his that are traits that you've had to deal with in others over the years? The storage closet and safe in the dream to me represent things/issues that you've stored away and moved on from without fully addressing so they're still there. It feels like in the dream your parents want you to go back and address these things as well as face your former boss who may symbolize your biggest fear at the moment. It's interesting that he is now among these other remnants from your past.

I don't have an interpretation for #5 but if something comes to me, I'll post...

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:57 am

Thanks for responding, Lurdys. I really appreciate what you've shared.

For the first dream, I actually communicate with this person every day. I agree that this is probably a literal prophetic dream.

For the third dream - I am not someone that the Lord communicates with in an audio way, which does make me think that this could be from the enemy. There was fear and panic there, which also reinforces this. This person and I had conversed at great length before I went to sleep, and she was certainly on my heart after doing so. She is actually experiencing the same things that I've been going through - similar to what I shared, privately. So, last night's dream/voice probably came out from all of that, likely used by the enemy.

For the fourth - I have returned to the job where this man is still employed, although I am on a different shift and no longer report to him. There's a great anger in him, although he's always restrained it around me....simply because of his need for me in the position that I held on his shift as the lead. After returning to this job, I learned through my brother and another coworker that he is very hostile to Christians. Amazing that he and I never had a conversation about this - or sad, if it's because I didn't make Christ in me clear to those around me.

Thanks again,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by musicalstars2001 on Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:45 pm

Hey,
I definitely agree with lola about the voice possibly being from the enemy. (I experienced the exact same thing while in college).

In the 5th dream:

When I read red pitcher, I immediately thought wine. Then I thought of miracles because wine was a miracle (water to wine).
When you were trying to find where it belonged to: I thought, is there someone you know that needs a miracle from God and you would be the one to pray for that person?
When you received the text msg: I believe that was God communicating to you. I'm wondering if that txt mey tell you who that miracle is for, since you got it as you were walking to that dept.?

Just some thoughts.

musicalstars2001

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:42 pm

Thank you for your thoughts on the 5th dream, Musicalstars. I like what you've shared, and it definitely fits what's going on in the life of the girl who texted me in the dream. She's in need of, well, a miracle in that God would have to move in a miraculous way to lift her out of the depression that she is in. I had prayed for her with frequency in the past, but I guess you could say that I've set my sword down for a while...

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by L4JC on Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:19 am

Mark,

The only impression I have with your dreams, is the Lord is using you to bring about His will and purpose in the others lives . ... I want you to know I'm praying not only for you, but also for those you're concerned for. May the Lord bless you with intuitive insight and knowledge as He leads you to speak to those you've dreamed about.

Sunny

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by musicalstars2001 on Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:05 am

That's great! I'm glad God was able to bring confirmation to you!

Oh and please let the girl know there is hope in being fully relieved of depression, and I don't mean with medicine. I am living proof of having gone through depression and God bringing me out of it, without me even knowing it, just through reading His Word.

musicalstars2001

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chi on Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:00 am

"Dream #3 would make me pray for the person that I dreamt about but I will say that in my case auditory messages aren't always 100% accurate, in fact sometimes they can be from the enemy."

Please could you clarify "auditory messages can be from the enemy?"

Thanks
Chi scratching chin

Chi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chi on Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:22 am

lola21st wrote:Hi Mark -

These are only my thoughts so please disregard anything that doesn't fit, ok?

Dreams #1 and #3 appear literal prophetic to me. You may indeed receive emails as you dreamt and may have something related to cupcakes come up IRL soon. Dream #3 would make me pray for the person that I dreamt about but I will say that in my case auditory messages aren't always 100% accurate, in fact sometimes they can be from the enemy. All depends on how the Lord communicates with you - for some people it's visual (i.e., via dreams/visions) for others it's audio (they hear from the Lord). If I'm not mistaken Mia did a post on this topic, if I find it I'll post it...

Dream #2 - I'll PM you about this one...

Dream #4 - Is it possible that your former boss has made a deep impression on you that has stayed with you even since leaving the job? Are there traits of his that are traits that you've had to deal with in others over the years? The storage closet and safe in the dream to me represent things/issues that you've stored away and moved on from without fully addressing so they're still there. It feels like in the dream your parents want you to go back and address these things as well as face your former boss who may symbolize your biggest fear at the moment. It's interesting that he is now among these other remnants from your past.

I don't have an interpretation for #5 but if something comes to me, I'll post...

Sorry Lola,

I did send a post on this but please could you elaborate on what you meant by the enemy giving auditory messages?' Did you mean in the context of a dream or vision?

Thanks Chi

Chi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:14 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top