A Tsunami coming and building a shelter underground.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Tsunami coming and building a shelter underground.

Post by steadygaze on Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:33 am

Hello precious ones.

Dream

I knew a Tsunami was coming. I am not sure how but I just knew. I had never built a shelter before but I just knew it was to be built underground. What is interesting in the structure in which I was building the shelter. It was like a well we were digging I had to hire some men to do the construction, and I had these plans drawn out I think I drew them myself. I felt in the way this well shelter should be built was through drilling in like a spiral like circle position. As it went deeper into the ground the well would get wider in the spiral circle position. I was building this well shelter thing, "I had placed lights and a living room below the ground in the wider section of the well area. The funny part was that it did not make sense to build a well for protection from a Tsunami beneath the ground, but I fallowed what I felt instructed to do in the blue prints that the Lord gave me to draw up. I was however concerned it would not pass inspection because it did not make sense. However the guy came to inspect it from the city and, I was telling one of my hired workers I was concerned because the inspector could see where they screwed up because you can see the spiral circular motion in the mouth of the well, and I said, " I was just trying to learn how to do the instruction I was given but it got better as we went further down in the spiral circular motion." Then the inspector came to me and said as I am gritting my teeth afraid it did not make sense first off to drill a well, but secondly as well as the imperfections of the mouth of the well, but the inspector said, " It passed." I was so excited and could not believe it.. happy dance what

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Tsunami coming and building a shelter underground.

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:29 pm

Oh wow!!! Cool!!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top