Waiting, waiting, waiting on the bus!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Waiting, waiting, waiting on the bus!

Post by tbsmilesbig on Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:11 pm

Any thoughts on this dream? I think I have an inkling, but I'm not 100% sure.

I was waiting to get on a bus that was going to the city where my school is (IRL I'm working on my master's degree and my school is in another city north from where I live ). The bus number was 112 and I entered through the back door (when the bus pulled up we all went to get on by way of the street since the driverís side was next to the curb, instead a back door opened up on the driverís side to let us on. I put my money in, which was $1.12 and proceeded to go up to the front to get my proof of payment. I thought for a second that the driver might not believe I paid, but I soon forgot about that. When I got to the front there were people getting on via the normal front door. The driver said he would have me at my destination by 5pm - I got the feeling it was around 10:30 or so in the morning; the trip was 1.45 hours more after some city that I canít remember now.

Thanks for reading!

tbsmilesbig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Waiting, waiting, waiting on the bus!

Post by L4JC on Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:12 am

Hi tbsmilesbig,

First thing I thought of, when I read that you were waiting on the bus, was that there may be a setback to your goals for school.

Does this relate to your life right now?

Since money was mentioned in the dream, is there an issue of you not being able to pay for your tuition? Since the bus driver said you'll get there at 5 pm, and you had the feeling it would be much later. I sense it may take you just a bit longer to pursue your masters degree, but the good news is, you'll eventually arrive to your goal.

These are just my thoughts, pls toss if they don't seem to fit.

Sunny

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tbsmilesbig on Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:46 am

L4JC wrote:First thing I thought of, when I read that you were waiting on the bus, was that there may be a setback to your goals for school

Hi Sunny,

This is an interesting comment because I have been vacillating between finishing school or going on to work full time. I'm still unclear on my decision. Thanks for your thoughts on my dream!

Blessings!

tbsmilesbig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tbsmilesbig on Sun May 06, 2012 12:57 am

Oh boy! I think this dream just manifested tonight! There were a few assignments I had to turn in via my school's blackboard system. When I uploaded the assignments I noticed a 112 after each upload - the numbers stood out to me, but I forgot about this dream (I just checked my account because I had some responses to a question I posted, that's when I decided to go back and look at my previous posts and remembered this dream!!).

I'm pretty sure the money comes in because this is a finance class I'm currently taking. God is so good! :hallelujah:

tbsmilesbig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:21 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top