Mirror and Eyeteeth

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mirror and Eyeteeth

Post by Amanda Renee on Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:34 am

In my dream, I grabbed a mirror and when I looked into it, I saw an old woman. She had no teeth. Right after looking into the mirror I started walking down a path and my teeth began falling out...all of them. I began shoving my front back into place and biting down hard to hold them in place.

I walked right into a dentist. She was BEAUTIFUL.

A computer took an x-ray of my teeth. The dentist brought the file to me and I was seriously FREAKED out about this and she very gently and firmly said "do not worry; this is perfectly normal; all your teeth are falling out because they are all being replaced with eyeteeth". The mental image of this did nothing to calm me down.

I continued walking down the path.

God bless and thank you for any insight.

Amanda Renee Cotton

Amanda Renee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mirror and Eyeteeth

Post by Halo on Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:10 am

Hello Amanda, May I join you today on your walk just for a little while to give an insight for your journey that is to come? 2 Corth.3:18, But we all, with open (unveiled) face beholding as in a glass (mirror) the glory of the Lord, are changed (transformed) into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord, Beholding as in a glass: The term beholding can have the sense of "reflecting" or "look". The believer himself 'reflects the glory of the Lord just as the face of Moses reflected the glory of the Lord. For Moses the glory eventually faded away, but under the New Covenant the believer is changed into the same image. This transformation takes place by the presence of the Spirit of God. What does all this mean to you? The outstanding characterists of a christian in this unveiled frankness before God so that the life becomes a mirror for other lives. This scripture deals with Ministers in the New Testament, new in quality, a new covenant,transformation, a new make over. You used the freaked, but was told "do not worry" given the information contained herein "You've been called to Preach". The same reaction "freaked" is the same reaction I had as well,when it happened to me. If you have any questions, I will assist you. Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amanda Renee on Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:03 am

I once thought of "preaching" but because my mind flows in that direction, not necessarily a "calling". I preach often enough to husband and children and friends, but not as on a stage before many.

What do you think of the "eyeteeth"? I thought a play on words as might be for insight; foresight, power and defense.

What makes you say, "preacher"? I am horrified to be in front of people. I have had the desire to go before people and I have put myself in the position to overcome it, but my body seems to go out of wack: My heart beats uncontrolably; my voice shakes and cracks; and then I blank out and forget everything. There is one more thing: I do not want to speak in front of my husband. He is critical and is always making fun of me.

I have reoccuring dreams of being in airplanes where I have a crates of raw meat and keep seasoning the front and back side of the meat over and over again.

I have dreams of making miracle whip sandwiches and I am irritated because I think to myself who is going to eat this with no meat and cheese.

I also dreamt I was having a blood transfusion to my "womb" area.

It is regular that my dreams are like this. I thought either I am what they call prophetic or so stupid that Gods last resort is to invade my dreams to such a degree.

Amanda Renee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amanda Renee on Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:06 am

Im sorry. I forgot to add in response: The name of the beautiful lady in my dream was sofia milos; interpretated: wisdom and lover of Glory. Just an FYI

Amanda Renee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by watchman on Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:21 am

Amanda:

The Lord wants you to have substance and be seasoned with the word when you speak to people about his goodness. He wants your life style pleasing in his sight. He wants you to speak life and use wisdom when you speak. Teeth falling could represent talking too much. When you went to the dentist and sofia as you interpreted is wisdom . Use it, Hear and see in the spirit and use discernment(eyeteeth). Your other dreams are of being "1)seasoned in the word, 2) your words must have substance(meat,the word), 3) the blood of Jesus has been transferred to you and it is the blood that purifies us and washes us white as snow, it cleanses us from sin, He wants you right, so when this ministry is birthed out of your womb you will be speaking the word of god. Please receive this interpretation in love. thumbs

watchman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amanda Renee on Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:46 am

Thank you.
Received well.

Amanda Renee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:07 pm

Amanda, After comming back and reading your post I would to share these things with you as an Observation: as a minister of the New covenant, Paul defended the sincerity of his ministry. Paul also illistrated that salvation (transfusion) was reveived by accepting the gospel rather than by trying to the Jewish Law.

Application: Our first reaction to people and circumstances tell who we really are. If someone cuts you off on the road, what is your first reaction? If someone corrects you, what is your first reaction? what will be your first reaction to the people you encounter today? Which ones need a make-over? this usually does almost always starts at home with hubby, kids, you can say this is a prepreation, preparing. The Golden rule for your life and mine is this concentrated keeping of the life open towards God...The rush of other things always tends to absecure this concentration on God...Let other things come and go as they will, but never let anything obsecure the life that is hid with Christ in God. Preachin, Prophetic, Teaching all have the same thing in common---These individuals are Human-Recorders rather to say mouth pieces, instruments of God. Countless reactions and excuses can justify a lie. Tell the truth. Don't let anything persuade you into compromising. I can relate to your reaction, I too was scared to death so -to-speak, but now getting behind the Pool-Pit, or in front of Pool-Pit, down the aisle, standing to the left of it or the right of it...makes no difference....There will some for you and there will some against you, but if God be for you who can be against you!!!Amen. You can pm me any time you wish, and I will assist you at any time. I encourage you to be confident, delegent, and persistant. Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:55 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top