Flying Fish

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Flying Fish

Post by tjw on Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:52 pm

Hello!
I had this dream today which is puzzling.
The dream: I had a large fish tank in my home. At some point some of the fish (looked like goldfishes and those cute little clownfishes like in the movie "Finding Nemo") jumped out of the tank and were flying everywhere. I was attempting to catch them so I could get them back in the tank so they would not die. I felt a little grossed out with touching them as they seemed to me a bit slimy but went ahead anyway. I saw that some of the fishes landed in little water puddles around the house which made me happy as they could breathe in the water and live until I could get them back in the tank. It seemed the more I would catch them and put them in the tank , the more I realized there were more flying around on the loose. The dream ended with me in pursuit of one which landed and as I got it in my grasp it flipped out of my hands and I began searching for it, looking under the couch and under sheets, towels that were on the floor. This cute little guy was alive and I wanted to get to it before it died, being out of water and all...

tjw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Flying Fish

Post by musicalstars2001 on Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:56 pm

Hey, just a thought

As soon as I started reading this scripture came to mind: I will make you fisher's of men.

musicalstars2001

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top