[b]Tornado and Flood Water[/b]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[b]Tornado and Flood Water[/b]

Post by blue504 on Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:49 pm

I dreamed I was in a flood and I was standing next to a tornado that was not moving it was at a standstill. I remember I stood next to the tornado and I moved it ( I think I spunned it). The tornado was standing in one place without any movement.

blue504

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [b]Tornado and Flood Water[/b]

Post by TCS on Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:05 am

I've been told that tornadoes and floods are symbolic of troubles in life so I would pray about your situation

TCS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:57 am

Hello, Blue -

What TCS said about tornadoes and floods is what I also understand them to mean - troubles in life. In the dream, you were in a flood. This could represent a troubling time that you find yourself in. What stands out to me is your interaction with the tornado. While you were in the flood, you took the tornado that was standing still and interacted with it, causing it to spin. This could be an issue that's separate from the flood that you may be stirring into action out of your own efforts. The dream may be to show you that this separate problem is on hold while you're dealing with the flood, so it's probably best to leave it alone in real life as it was not active in the dream until you actually made it active.

Just my thoughts,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:30 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top