Red Receipt was Taken from Me

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Red Receipt was Taken from Me

Post by ispeaktheword on Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:07 am

Hi Everyone,

Dream:

I was in a bank standing in line. People were cashing in their change. A woman let me get in front of her. The lady in front of me had alot of change and dumped it into the machine. She received a receipt then placed the receipt in a slot and and got her money. I only had a little bit of change but I dumped it into the machine anyway. I received a red receipt. I tried to put the receipt in the slot but the receipt was to big to go in. I forced the receipt to go in and the machine quickly took my receipt but I didn't receive anything.. eod

Blessings,
Ispeaktheword

ispeaktheword

View user profile http://www.tytenishaosgood.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Red Receipt was Taken from Me

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat May 05, 2012 8:56 pm

Hello, Ispeaktheword -

I don't claim to have an interpretation here. I wanted to ask you, though, if this dream might line up with something going on now in real life that could be identified by the events in the dream. For instance, the main theme of the dream seems to be about making an exchange. In the dream, you were allowed to go before someone else, which could symbolize real life circumstances that feel like favor in the situation. You also saw someone go before you, so you knew what to expect when it was your own time to act. From here, though, may be some kind of warning about how to proceed in real life: You got a red receipt after your deposit - this could be something that should alert you to reconsider how to move forward. The rest of the dream has you forcing something to work (perhaps because the one before you was successful), but unless you handle it in another fashion, you could end up with a loss?

Only my own thoughts,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top