sleepover and a bus ride

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sleepover and a bus ride

Post by musicalstars2001 on Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:47 am

So, I had 2 dreams, weird dreams. Not sure they both go together or not. As of now, I only remember bits and pieces of it.

Sleepover:

There were a few of us together in a house. It was night time. I felt as though we were all preparing ourselves for something. The weird thing is, there was a part where we were discussing what to watch. I kept hearing over and over: "are you afraid of the dark?" (IRL, it used to actually be a tv show.)
then it switched from me watching the front of the house from a distance, as if someone was watching us.

(i'm not sure if this is apart of the above dream or not.) there was a snippet where I saw myself in a room where several of my friends from college were all sitting on this large bed that was just the right size for all of them, and they were watching tv. I could see 2 of them as clear as day. The only thing I remember is that we said hi, and that's it. The rest was kind of awkward.

bus ride:

We were on a school bus. it was parked and getting ready to go. I was in the front seat on the right side closest to the door. There were a few girls that came by, but they didn't come in. I never heard what they said nor what I said in return. But in my spirit I knew it was offensive and not nice. After my repsonse, I hear behind me someone says, wow you're tough. and that was it.

These are such strange dreams. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

musicalstars2001

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: sleepover and a bus ride

Post by musicalstars2001 on Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:50 pm

Any ideas?

musicalstars2001

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top