Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
steadygaze

Urgent prayer four critical life and death situations.

PLEASE PRAY FOR THREE OF MY FRIEND'S AND MY COUSIN, THEY ARE ALL IN LIFE AND DEATH SITUATIONS.

I GOT THE EMAIL BELOW THIS MORNING. THESE ARE GOOD FRIENDS OF MINE.

Another urgent prayer request!!! Our dear son Todd suffered a traumatic brain injury on Wednesday, 4/11/12 when he fell from a large semi-truck to escape 4,000 lbs of rebar steel falling on him. he is in university hospital, El Paso, Tx. The doctors gave NO hope on Wednesday when he was life-flighted from NM to TX. I told Jesus that I believed HE was on the Throne of our Life -- not Satan. Today is 4/14 and in 72 hrs our God has shown us signs of improvement in Todd. Life will never be the same. PLEASE PRAY for Todd and Bob and me during this time and the LONG road ahead, with the major decisions that need to be made. Thanks soooooo much Connie Blanchette

MY FRIEND CONNIE SMITH SHE IS GOING IN TO GET HER AORTA REPAIRED BECAUSE IT WAS TORN. IT IS A LIFE AND DEATH SITUATION FOR HER. SHE HAS SURGERY ON MONDAY. PLEASE PLEASE SEEK THE HEART OF GOD THAT HE WILL ENCOUNTER HER AND BRING FORTH A CREATIVE MIRACLE.

MY COUSIN IS IN THE ICU BECAUSE SHE HAS A BRAIN INFECTION AND THEY ARE GOING TO DO SURGERY AS SOON AS THE ANTIBIOTIC'S KICK IN AND STOP THE INFECTION. I AM CRYING OUT FOR A CREATIVE MIRACLE FOR HER AS WELL, AND THAT THE LORD WOULD BRING FORTH A NEW BRAIN, AND DIVINE HEALTH...

I HAVE A FRIEND WHO I WAS IN MISSION SCHOOL WITH HER SISTER'S LUNGS ARE BLEEDING INTERNALLY AND THEY HAVE TO RUSH HER TO ANOTHER HOSPITAL IN ENGLAND TODAY TO DO A SURGERY THAT IS A LIFE AND DEATH SITUATION AND SHE MAY NOT MAKE IT THROUGH EITHER. HER NAME IS TRACE WALKER. I AM BELIEVING FOR A CREATIVE MIRACLE PLEASE KEEP HER IN PRAYER . THANKS SO MUCH.

I HAD RECEIVED AN EMAIL AND FB MAIL THAT ALL FOUR ARE GOING THROUGH ALL THESE LIFE AND DEATH SITUATION SURGERIES AND MY HEART IS BURDENED FOR THEM, AND I AM SO BELIEVING FOR FOUR CREATIVE MIRACLES. I LOVE THEM SO MUCH AND DESIRE TO SEE THE LORDS HAND MOVE IN THEIR BODIES AND IN THEIR LIVES THROUGH HIS TOUCH. PLEASE STAND WITH ME IN PRAYER.

I just feel like it seems my family and friends are all getting hit at the same time. It breaks my heart but I know the Lord is in control.

THANKS SO MUCH.

JEANIE

wow God is faithful and I am taking this to my prayer team. The enemy will not and cannot prevail when the effectual and fervent prayers of the righteous go forth.

Thank you so much my friend. May the Lord bless and keep you, and shine upon you.

huggins

I speak the Word of the Living God over the situtaions of all your friends right now. I decree that NO WEAPON fornmed against them shall prosper. I plead Psalm 91 over them and plead God's supernatural protection over them all. I am asking the Lord to touch each and every one of them right now right where they are and intervene mightily in their lives and show His Glory and Grace poured into their lives, their bodies right this minute! I command the Angels of the Most High God, YHWH-Rapha - God Who Heals us to cast out all the forces of darkenss out of these children's of God situation. in the Name of Jesus Christ!
Lord, we praise You and Worship You for hearing our prayers and answering them the minute we pray. Thank You, Lord, that Your Word will never return to You void but WILL accomplish what it was sent for. We Praise You and Thank You for complete healing and restoration of all everyone mentioned by steadygaze, in Jesus' Name! Amen!

I wanted to give you the latest reports. Thank you so much for praying God is moving I am so excited seeing the Lords hand move in these precious lives. Thus far I have only received two latest reports. Please keep praying.

I write to you all, my dear FB friends, close Christian friends and loved ones regarding Todd. I have read every post and have rejoiced that all of you are in some way connected to me by our Lord Jesus and are praying for Todd. Ever since Wednesday, 4/11, the journey has been LONG, but our great God has produced victory every time we turned around. Todd was answering commands on Friday, after only 48 hours. Yesterday, Saturday, I went into his room and he squeezed my hand three times, just like he did when he was a little boy. That little hand squeeze meant, "I love you." Then I would squeeze his hand four times, which meant, "I love you too". When he squeezed my hand three times, I broke into tears because I knew at that moment that his frontal lobes were functioning well. That was my miracle! God has spared his brain function. PLEASE KEEP PRAYING HARD. The prayers of righteous ones avail MUCH. I love you all! Keep encouraging us. We need it so much.

Connie Blanchette

My cousin's response, I just got to eat my first meal in two days. Boy, was it good! My brain just started draining. God is so faithful!!! I didn't have to have the emergency surgery, and will be having the regular Surgery scheduled early next week where they will replace the stint in my brain. Thank you for all your prayers!!!♥ Christ is always faithful♥!!! :0)

Maggie Sharp

I am praying

:hallelujah: praiseGod God is sooooooooooooooooo loving, kind and EXTREMELY faithful. I won't stop praying and praising until they get home and are back to normalacy.

Praise your name Lord!!!

Praise the Lord for He is worthy to be praised! I will keep them all in prayer and stand in agreement with all the other prayers here. I am thankful to our God for supplying all our needs according to his riches and glory and healing all of our diseases and illnesses. We plead the blood of Jesus over each circumstance and all their families.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

Oh no! A Sudden change of events. Here is what my cousin Maggie wrote

Please pray they are doing the emergency procedure on my brain right now. The time she wrote this was at 2:40Pm Pacific time,

Thanks for prayers starting right now!!!

I need to add another life and death situation. Man I tell you people are being hit and the Lord is much bigger in their situation. Again please stand with me. J

You can pray for our granddaughter, Paula. She is 17. She's been in the hospital for several days now. Her white blood cell count is very low and no immune system, so she's in isolation giving her antibiotics. She went in thinking it would be overnight and now they don't know when she will be released. Her body is not responding the way they were expecting.

Much love to you, [♥]
Donna

Latest update. I tried to post a pic on here but could not figure it out.

Dear FB friends & loved ones: Just wanted to give you an update on our Todd. I'm smiling in this picture because God has spared Todd's life. He had a set-back last night, so continued prayers are necessary. Things to pray for: 1) his liver to start working properly; 2) he has a high fever which needs to come down. On the positive side, his vital signs are excellent. He will be out of ICU by next Monday, God willing. I thank our God for EVERY prayer you all are praying. Keep it up! Love to all.

Connie Blancette.

My cousin had the emergency brain surgery last night she is in allot of pain and had one more surgery to go through. Please keep her in your prayers as well.

I have not heard from my friend on how her sister is doing last I heard they were doing emergency surgery on her sisters lungs because she was bleeding internally.

However I am still believing for miracles.

Thanks

Jeanie

Update on Todd still in Critical condition. Here is a statement from his mom.

4/20/12 -- Dear Friends: Just wanted to report on Todd's condition. Yesterday was very discouraging with kidneys & liver not doing well. Fever was high from a urinary tract infection. For a few hours, my faith wavered because I was walking by sight and not by faith; but this morning I got victory from reading the Bible and talking to my dear pastor on the phone. He assured me of thousands of prayers going up to God daily and told me to concentrate on GOD'S GREAT LOVE. He told me to "count those things that aren't AS THOUGH THEY WERE." My faith is back! Please keep praying for our Todd. Thank you!

Love Connie.

Keep holding on to your faith in Jesus and speak to Todd's body, decreeing healing in the Lord's Name. I'd like to share this testimony with you. It can be great encouragement for his mom: http://www.savedhealed.com/kelley.htm

God bless!

flower Lord Jesus, we thank you for Todd's life. Father, we come before you this night in prayer for a miracle for Todd. We speak Is 53:5, by the stripes of Jesus he is healed. We pray that You will continue to uplift and encourage his family and re awaken people to pray and intercede on their behalf. Lord, we ask a hedge of Your protection to be upon Todd and his family in the Name of Jesus. We thank You for the blood of Jesus that is upon this family Lord. Thank You for their heart and the belief in You. We pray that You would continue to speak to their spirit letting them know You are always there and you are walking them through this entire process.

Father, Your Word says, "For verily I say unto you, That whoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith. Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them." Mark 11:23-24

So Lord, we believe in this situation for his life and the for a miracle to be provided by Your Mighty hand. Lord, we place this precious son of Yours into Your perfect plan and healing. We speak life to his molecular structure of his cells to be renewed and repaired in Jesus Name. We speak healing over his liver and kidneys to work properly by the function in which they were created to work. Lord, we continue to pray that Your body of people will help this family hold up their hands when they are weary and interceded on their behalf that Your will be done upon this family. We pray for Your mercy, Your grace, Your kindness, Your love and Your miracles to be upon this family in Jesus Name. Blanket them with your love, Abba Father.

Lord, we pray for this precious family and friends that their faith in Your power fail not. We ask for an abundance of strength for them to endure this trying time. Father, I ask that You set a guard over the mouths of all who come in contact with this family and let no words of doubt and unbelief come out of their mouths in Jesus Name. Restore Todd's immune system and every cell of his brain. We will continue to pray Lord for Your precious son. In Jesus Name. Amen

I am very sorry for all of your loses and we will pray for you to be restored in every area of your life. May God continue to keep you focused on Him as you endure this suffering. He is making you more like Him and refining you in the right position for this time and hour. Stay encouraged no matter what and always believe that He is protecting you and your loved ones. Please give us an update so we can continue to pray. God Bless you always.

" I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow." Jeremiah 31:13

"As a mother comforts her child, so will I comfort you." says the Lord. Isaiah 66:13 flower

Thank you so much for all your prayers. I tell you I need it for sure and so do the ones who are fighting for their life. I am praying the Lord will bring Todd out of the coma.

Yes lost 6 people in six months that is allot of mourning I am trusting the Lord for everything right now.

Love and blessings