House And Two People Blowing Up

View previous topic View next topic Go down

House And Two People Blowing Up

Post by GreatFulServant on Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:48 am

Was in a house with two other people and we knew it was going to blow up any second. We ran out the front door together. I ran a good ways from the house where I felt safe. The other two ran outside and one seemed to be helping the other one. They did not go that far from the house and went to the left and stopped almost like they were hiding in a corner. I thought what are they doing they are not near far enough away. The house blow up and so did they. End of dream. Any thoughts?

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: House And Two People Blowing Up

Post by L4JC on Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:19 am

Hi GreatFulServant,

What I felt in my heart was that you're coming to terms with or will come to terms with some unexpected, unexpressed feelings or thoughts about a person or persons that may not be pleasant. Not sure if you're dealing with some anger/hurt in real life about a situation that needs to expressed with the person/s you feel that way towards?

Does this represent anything that seems similiar to your life right now?

Pls toss if they don't fit.

Sunny

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:45 am

Hi, Greatful -

First off, how have you been? Are you still in North Dakota? How is that going?

For your dream, my only thoughts were that you were in a situation where you knew it was going to end badly, and knew that you needed to escape from it. Can you identify this in real life?

The positive message (if you want to look at it this way), was that YOU were able to escape, unharmed. There were, however, casualties. The two people in the dream could be relationships associated with the disastrous situation - just a thought.

Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:02 pm

The words "flirting with danger" came to mind when I read your post. I wonder if your work perhaps is dangerous and the two people who retreated into a corner represent their denial of that danger. I'm glad you got away!

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatFulServant on Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:55 am

I appreciate the feed back. Yes Whiteshadow I am in ND and been working long hours around 180 the past two weeks. But it has been good.
My take on the dream I think is two fold. It relates to my personal life as well as work.

In regards to personal it takes a great effort to stay in touch with family back home with the long hours and not have phone access all the time. Where I live my cell phone does not work. It's easy to crawl in a corner and not offer my help or in put into all the family dynamics. But leave it up to them. If I do not keep assuming my role as the head of the house ie, husband, dad, grandfather, things could blow up.

As far as work goes. Beings that I am new to the job it is easy to again just hide in a corner and just put my head down and work. Yet I have been in the work world longer then some have even been born, therefore I can offer in put that can help. If I set back and not help little or even large incidents can blow up almost on a daily basis.

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:13 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top