He was happy we suffered.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

He was happy we suffered.

Post by princessdelia on Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:25 am

I dreamt my son& i were travelling. We visited where we used to live formerly. We decided to go to Costco, we wanted to buy nice stuff and as it was, we were standing somewhere and someone gave us a costco guestpass. So we did a u-turn& drove there. The people at the store were so friendly. So we went in. Excitedly, we went through the stuff. I picked out items for us. Then i realized my ex& his children were outside waiting for us. I wondered if they were there with us& why they were outside. I also noticed i didn't buy anything for them. Then i observed that my ex was getting impatient, so we decided to quickly tell him that we were almost done. We began to search for the exit, had to ask for directions and it was complex. So many turns, a lot of misdirections. At one point we went through a swamp with muddy black water which was taller than my son but we made it through. It was daunting but we pressed through. When we got to where my son's father was, he was shocked by our appearance then he laughed hard at us. His laughter bothered me, he had no empathy. If anything he was happy at the adversity we suffered.

princessdelia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: He was happy we suffered.

Post by TCS on Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:13 am

This is just conjecture but perhaps you feel as though your son's father is a bit insensitive towards your struggles? The black swamp was nearly to much for your son to go through......Peace be upon you!

TCS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by princessdelia on Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:31 am

I don't know how my ex feels- we haven't spoken in over 3 years. I've been through a lot in those 3 years.

princessdelia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by L4JC on Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:46 am

These are just my thoughts. Pls toss if they don't seem to fit.

I always think of U-turns as going "backward", or changing the direction of your life not for the better. It appears in the beginning of the dream, you and your son are happy and content, but then your ex comes into the picture. That's when the dream changes, and you and your son are struggling.

Is there anything in that past relationship that seems to remind you of any "actions" or "decisions" that you're making today that seem 'similiar"?

If so, I think the dream is just warning you to not fall back into the same pattern you had when you were with your ex, or you'll experience the same struggles again.

Again, these are just my thoughts.

Sunny

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by princessdelia on Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:08 am

Hmmm... Food for thot! Will prayerfully meditate upon ur insight. Thank u Sunny

princessdelia

View user profile

Back to top Go down