Me naked hiding from a man?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Me naked hiding from a man?

Post by CeeBee on Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:03 am

So the man I'm talking about is quite a celebrity. And I like him ( you know how you have a crush on a celeb). I've never met him and doubt I ever will. But I think maybe he represents someone in my life. So here it goes

I was in my living room, the place was packed and he was across the room. I look over at him and hes staring straight at me, really intense. At first I think its the girl in front of me because the place is full with people but then I realise its me. So I grab a bunch of clothes and try and cover myself because I'm naked? I then grab my friend who goes to my church and use her as a protection so he cant see me. But when I look back at him hes still staring. Hes eyes are like burning into mine. So I try and move out of the room, still holding my friend in front of me. But as I keep moving, hes eyes move with me. And I wanted to die because hes really good looking. So when I'm almost at the door he looks at me up and down (like hes checking me out) and then back at me and again I wanted to die because I was naked. So I walked through my hallway into my bedroom but one of the other band members was in the bathroom. He was jokingly looking at me and I must of said 'You're staring at me too!' then he just laughed and carried on with what he was doing. I wasnt really bothered by him because he wasnt actually staring it was like he was making a joke out of it. So in the dream I sit on my bed and start thinking what the hell was that? Why was he looking at me like that? It wasnt anger or sadness it was more like...love? So then when I look back into the hallway towards the living room, the guy is still staring then turns back when I look at him. But thats all I can remember.

Any interpretations? Or questions?

Thanks.

x

CeeBee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Me naked hiding from a man?

Post by Lori Lane on Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:59 am

Hi Ceebee, your first dream concerned me and now your second one even concerns me more. Please hear my heart when I share with you what I see. My only goal is to enlighten you to a more consecrated walk with the Lord. Your heart seems to have many lovers. (sexual favors in first dream). Your being Naked in this dream is a symbol of your rebellious side, yet you are trying to cover it up by using your friend as a shield and yet some what likeing the fact that the man is looking at you. The fact that you interpet lust for love is more concerning. I believe your dreams are reflecting your natural fleshly desires and your God consciouness is battleing your natural fleshly desires. I am not sure how much time you spend in the word, however I encourage you to spend more time in it as it will renew your mind and heart and regenerate your soul to where your desires will become more toward the Lord. Seek ye first the kingdom of God and all his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you. Love the Lord your God will all your hearts, soul and mind. These are few scriptures for meditation and direction. I encourage you to find some on your own, concerning the Love of God toward you. I share all of this in love and with humbleness, as I know the plot of the enemy and how he likes to decieve us and intice us with ungodly worldly desires. I also share this knowing all fall short of the glory of God and I am one who has too. I am sorry if this sounds like I am preaching, but in a sense I guess I am, however out of love. Be Blesssed dear one. Lori

Lori Lane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CeeBee on Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:43 pm

Wow I think you're right about my heart having many lovers and I think I need to spend way more time in Gods word. But the guy I like, (the one mentioned in my first dream) I dont think its lust. I seriously like this guy but hes 9 years older than me.

CeeBee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Lane on Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:07 pm

CeeBee, Thank you for considering what I said, it shows you are teachable and I know the Lord honors that.

I get the sense that you are not very old, maybe in your early 20's. Is that right?

It is possible that you really like this guy who is 9 yrs older than you. I have another question for you to ponder.. Do you have a good relationship with your natural dad?
The content of each dream concerning this man has seductive tones coming from you. I caution you on this so that you don't try to make somthing happen with flirtation or suduction. In the first dream he is walking away from you and in the second dream he is being seduced by your nackedness, (lol). You wouldn't want to stumble or cause your brother to stumble, right?

Thanks again for being so teachable. I know the Lord will honor that and He will show you His ways, not the worlds ways..

Much love, sweet girl.. Lori Lane

Lori Lane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CeeBee on Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:25 pm

Im actually between 16 -20 lol and I have a good relationship with my dad. I love him but I dont see him much because he lives abroad. He stays for 6 months there and then comes here another 6 months. During those 6 months I see him often. And I speak to him quite alot on the phone.
And the second dream about me being naked it wasnt the same guy I like in the first dream. This one is a celeb but maybe he represents someone in my life in that dream?
And in the other thread those dreams were about a guy I know who goes to my church and is actually the choir leader (i'm in the choir) and I speak to him quite alot (actually every time I go church and sometimes on phone) but I dont know if hes interested because hes someone whos hides things, you wouldnt know if he had interest or not...

CeeBee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Lane on Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:20 pm

well dear one, my guess is that this man that you like is the same one in the dream with the celeb because he is somone you admire like the celeb. Oh my, you are younger then I had hoped, lol I was giving you the benefit of the doubt by putting you in your 20's, yet I had a sense you were younger. lol!

Ok, lets put this in to prespective. You might not like this but here it goes. In your first dream, while talking to this guy you like who in IRL is a leader in the church. In the dream he finaly gets it, that you have intrest in him and quickly picks up his stuff and leaves. Both his mother and your mother disaprove. Tells me you already know this is not a relationship that should be happening in (irl). In the next scene of the dream you are in that hotel doing sexual things for a man,and you see the guy you like and you call him, but he sees past you and walks away. I get from both dreams he is only intrested in your spiritual well being and that he knows you have some
Your desires for him to like you, are coming out in your dream. You really want him to like you.
Becasue of his position as a leader he is genuly concerned about you as it is natural of leaders. However if he is a wise man who knows it would be wrong at this time to get involved with you in any other way then to be a leader and friend.
Plain and simple these dreams are your desires.
My godly advice to you, is to get your eyes and heart on God, and if this realtionship is to happen it will, but don't try to make it happen through pursing him, let him persue you, if he likes you, he will. That is the way it should be. Again all in love, Lori

Lori Lane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:02 pm

im gonna hav 2 agree wiv ,lori,wivout gettin into detail,being 16-20 is young to be lookin at a man who is 9yrs older,a lesser man [less godly] could take advantage of that ,to your detriment,if you were 30ish i mite say otherwise,rememba your hormones are crankin up, lol! lets get real,they can blur reality some wat,although i do understand your feelings are strong :whew: :scream: i dont doubt it, ask your self,wat wood your parents say about the situation,it almost sounds like your in love, :giggle: come bak 2me,i wish u well thumbs flower flower

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CeeBee on Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:37 am

yeah you guys are right, I guess its not the right time. He went out with a woman in my church who was 3 years younger than him but they broke up. I guess I should wait because when I asked God about him He told me I should be patient and WAIT. But its damn hard! And when I had that first dream I didnt admit to myself I liked him. And if you look at the first thread, there was a dream about people being paired up in my church. What do you think that means?

P.S. this guy hides thes feelings alot

CeeBee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Lane on Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:28 am

Ceebee, I know it is hard when you have your feelings wrapped up in someone, and for that I am sorry. But if your heavenly Father said be patient then He knows best. If you try to make things happen it won't be good...

I am not sure what dream you are refering to, when you mentioned people being paired up, can you give me more to go on. Like the title and how far back...

It might be possible that this man hides his feelings a lot, then again leaders are not suppose to wear their feelings on their seleeves it would not be a good witness for the Lord, feelings are fickle and they change on a dime and we can't always trust them. A leader is taught to seek the Lord and to keep things between them and God and other leaders until the Lord releases them to express them. I hope this helps.

The Lord knows your desires and He loves you and I am confident when it is time God will fulfill the desires He knows are best for you.

point me to that dream you talked about and I will look at it..

Love in Jesus, Lori

Lori Lane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CeeBee on Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:02 am

Thanks Lori, much appreciated and here is the one i referred to before:
Then a third dream I have is that in my church, we are doing a show. So I am the choreographer and the dance I want to teach everyone requires paired male and female. The much older people in my church arent going to be dancing but are going to act in the background as just people sitting in a bar (it was like a jazz kind of play) and so the young ones are paired up. So when I pair up I say I'm gonna pair up with this guys bro (even though I wanna be with this guy but I dont want it to be obvious I like him) but then my friend tells me I cant be with him because hes too short and this type of dance requires the male to be taller than the female (which is weird because hes 1 inch taller than me) and so I say ok, I'll be with the guy I like (who is tall, like 5'11-6ft) and I end up being with him. But at the end a man in my church isnt paired up with anybody and for some reason cant take part in the show?

CeeBee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CeeBee on Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:05 am

No-one answered this yet?

CeeBee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CeeBee on Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:33 pm

If no one has an interpretation to this, then say so instead of ignoring...

CeeBee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Lane on Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:57 pm

Ceebee, I am very sorry you feel ignored. sorry That is not any one's intention. We certainly did not mean too. Usually on dreams we don't get something on, we don't say anythihng until we do.

On a persoanl note: The dream you are refering to was in the original dream that I felt I already answered. I did say I would look at it, but once I read it I remebered I did remember this thrid dream. However I am not going to pick apart becasue, I am sorry to say I really dont have a diffrent answer. I still sense these are your feelings in the dream.. If it turns out that you end up with this man and I am wrong, please let me know. That way I can repent and apologize. For now dear one, don't try so hard, let go and let God..

Remember the Lord has you in His heart and mind and He loves you..

Be blessed, Love in Jesus, Lori

Lori Lane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PARVIN on Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:21 pm

usually when i have dreams that im naked , it usually means shame or as the bible calls it reproach, being naked mean that your exposed in some kind of way and being that this man is famous it could be that you become exposed to someone who you admire or regard as i don't know 'respectable' if i were you i would pray about it, and ask god tto shun whatever the devil is trying to carry out.
godbless

PARVIN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Renewed on Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:43 am

PARVIN wrote:usually when i have dreams that im naked , it usually means shame or as the bible calls it reproach, being naked mean that your exposed in some kind of way and being that this man is famous it could be that you become exposed to someone who you admire or regard as i don't know 'respectable' if i were you i would pray about it, and ask god tto shun whatever the devil is trying to carry out.
godbless

I concur,
or it could serve as a warning that the enemy is about to bring open shame on you...... very well could be this man.

Renewed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PARVIN on Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:06 am

im not the one to assume but what is the spirituality level of the young people in your church, i mean this dream could mean that there could be some kind of sexual sin in your church, (just a guest) and the guy that your friend is telling you not pair up with, him being to short could be significant , not nessesarliy in hieght but something else,maybe she means that your not ready for him or vice versa or maybe god used her to warn you not to get involved or ''not to get to close'' (dancing=closeness) and you did say you liked him). pray and ask god to lead you, it may not be to wise to 'pair up' with anyone in your church too soon unless the lord permits it. blessings.

Last edited by PARVIN on Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:17 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : had to add something)

PARVIN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:11 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top