Satanic dream or warning from God?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Satanic dream or warning from God?

Post by Shan on Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:35 am

I had a nightmare the other night like no other. Sometimes when I have a nightmare I can wake myself up and rebuke Satan. I then go back to sleep and have no problems the next day. This dream however, was different.

I dreamed that I was back at college. It was like a reunion, lots of people were there that I went to college with. My interactions with them were normal. There was this guy however, that made me uncomfortable. He seemed nice and normal, but it seemed that I knew he planned on stalking me. I said to a friend, "I think this guy has plans to harm me." I went on with my business and this guy seemed to always be in the midst of my friends while hanging out with his friends. Next, I went to my dorm that I was sharing with 4 other people. When I opened the door, there was one of my roommates whom I didn't know very well. She was just standing there in the dark, wearing all black and it was just very creepy. She looked like she was a member of a Satanic cult and even gave out that vibe. IRL, I went to a small Christian college and had no experiences like this. In the following scene, I was at my parents' house and had taken one of my roomates with me. This girl then appeared in the garage and lights were going on and off like a strobe light. It was pure madness and evil, like poltergeist activity. I did not think in my dream to speak to it and command it to leave like I've done in other dreams.

I woke up with a sense of fear that Satan had planned an attack of great magnitude on me. Don't know if I felt that way due to the pure evil nature of the dream or whether I was to take it seriously. At first, I was even afraid to get in my car and go to work in order to avoid any calamity, which is not like me. I did speak against it and cancelled any assignment Satan had planned against me and called on others to pray. Needless to say that Satan did not win that day and I did go to work. My question is, who or what is the source of this dream? God wouldn't give dreams of great fear with a Satanic feel about it. Yet in my dream I sensed danger because I said I thought that guy had plans to harm me as if it was a warning dream. I'm a little confused about the last part of the dream where the girl was the source of evil. I don't see how she connects to the guy. It may not even be relevant. Oh, and I had not watched anything scary that could have influenced this dream. Is it possible that it was a dream from Satan, but that in my dream I maintained my spiritual discernment? I can say that I no longer feel any fear.

Those with experience please help.

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Satanic dream or warning from God?

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:58 am

Hi Shan, I'm sure others will have helpful things to say, I just thought I'd share this link I was reading this morning on this very topic, here's the link - http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/t1249-has-anyone-had-a-dream-they-believe-that-is-100-from-the-de

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:35 am

Thank you so much lionheartedgirl! I hadn't discovered that link on this site yet. Answered a lot of questions for me! :kissyface:

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:38 am

No worries Shan! I found it so randomly yesterday, I don't think it was a coincidence :)

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:57 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top