Shoe and socks

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shoe and socks

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:58 pm

I've been praying about this for a while but I'm still unsure. In the dream I'm in a supermarket following a woman who was walking in socks and so was I. She stopped and said firmly, LOOK I know Iím not wearing any shoes but itís really important that you wear your shoes as a good example to the non Christians.. So I quickly put my shoes back on, they were my running shoes. Then later I accidently step into a basket full of spaghetti sauce - with my shoes on - and I was worried that the sauce would taste wrong when my family ate it..

A friend seems to think they represent the shoes of peace, just wondering if you guys agree with that?

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shoe and socks

Post by tbsmilesbig on Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:09 pm

Hi lionheartedgirl,

This is just a question, but do you and your family attend the same church? In other words, are you exposed to the same teachings?

Blessings!

tbsmilesbig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:17 pm

Hi tbsmilesbig, no we don't unfortunately! we all go to different churches..but we do go to similar denominations?

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tbsmilesbig on Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:27 pm

lionheartedgirl wrote:I was worried that the sauce would taste wrong when my family ate it

Okay. This is not an interpretation, but a comment to your last sentence. When you mentioned the sauce would taste wrong, it made me think of spiritual food. That's why I asked if you were under the same teaching.

tbsmilesbig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:08 am

Hi, Lionheartedgirl -

When I read the first part of your dream, I thought of the phrase "Do as I say, not as I do." Are you aware of an area in your life where you're going about not fully prepared (readiness) because someone else is doing the same - setting this poor example for you to follow?

About the last part...you had your shoes on, which is like walking in your purpose/calling. Anything in this area where you have reservations in stepping out or moving forward because of how those close to you may respond?

-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tbsmilesbig on Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:20 am

TheWhiteShadow wrote:About the last part...you had your shoes on, which is like walking in your purpose/calling. Anything in this area where you have reservations in stepping out or moving forward because of how those close to you may respond?

Lionheartedgirl,

Being exposed to different teachings exposes us to a different perspective (sometimes more legalistic, sometimes more liberal), so that's why I asked if you and your family members attended the same church. Mark's comment is exactly what I was trying to get at, in a round about way. I was trying to ask if you were doing something that could be considered as going "against the grain" or out of the "norm" to others - something that they themselves might not do or say.

Blessings!

tbsmilesbig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:50 pm

Thankyou tbsmilesbig and Mark! With the first part, it's not obvious to me. I do keep having dreams where I'm unprepared and about to run, but I don't know what area that applies to yet. The person is also unclear - but I'll keep in mind what you've both said, there's a few people it could be.
That's interesting about shoes and calling Mark! I have no idea what my calling is, but its something that's on my mind a lot. could this be saying it might be revealed soon?
Thankyou both for your comments! Bless you!

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:43 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top