trees/forest

View previous topic View next topic Go down

trees/forest

Post by L4JC on Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:57 pm

Hi all,

I had a dream during a nap today. I was traveling by foot through a forest trying to get to some place (place unknown). As I was walking through and getting through all the forestry "issues" of having to get through, I noticed a man on the left side of me. He never said anything to me, but I sensed he was watching me carefully. I didn't feel like I was in danger from this person at all. Just he was there like a "lookout" type person. And then suddenly I had an immediate thought come to my mind, "Why don't you climb the trees to see how far you are, and where you need to head towards". So, I started climbing the tree, and got to the top. I saw myself, and it's definitely not "me". I was a young boy about 17 or so maneuvering and balancing myself to get to the top of the tree and onto a long leaf-like branch. As I was up there walking it, I looked ahead of me and knew where I needed to go. As I was up there, I thought it was cool being able to see everything. Then when I looked back down to where I was walking, the leaf-like branch was suddenly very narrow and I almost lost my "footing" and managed to stay on, and then another idea came into my head, "Why not lean myself onto the a huge stick (larger than my body size) next to the leaf like branch, and use it as a way to propel myself down so I won't have to climb down on the tree. So, I decided to lean back on this huge larger than body sized stick as far as I could, and then I let go and let it "throw me" forward downwards. I don't remember anything else that happened. Not sure if that was the end of the dream or if I just don't recall the "ending". Sure wish I knew how the dream ended! (It's like a cliff-hanger of the finale of a show and you have to wait till the Fall season to find out what happens. LOL)

Any thoughts would be appreciated!

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: trees/forest

Post by Shan on Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:24 pm

Hi L4JC,

These are just thoughts as I read your dream.
I think the forest could be issues of life, whatever that is for you at this this time. Your "lookout" could be an angel or the Lord himself.It just tells me that the Lord is with you, for He never leaves us. The main thing I got though is that it is a word of wisdom dream. A word of wisdom is how you solve a problem. Since this just popped into your head and seemed not to be something you thought of by a natural process, I believe the Lord is showing you how to solve a certain problem. Then later, you almost lose your footing, but you don't and yet again you are given another word as to how to solve another problem. I'm excited about the ending (or lack of) to your dream. To PROPEL yourself says to me that you are getting ready for some sort of launch into something further, deeper (in a good way.) God does not launch us into problems, but into greatness all for His glory! I don't exactly know what the 17 yr old young man means that was at the top of the tree. It could just represent youthfulness and an ability to move with agility. Don't know how old you are IRL, but if you're a little older than that, having the body of a 17 yr old isn't so bad! Lol!

Toss this if it doesn't fit!

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by L4JC on Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:06 am

Hi Shan,

I love your thoughts on my dream! And after reading what you wrote, I knew what the PROPEL portion of the dream really meant... the Holy Spirit told me to act on a "leap of Faith", just do it, He's behind me! And that to me, is into "greatness" for His glory!

I"m in the process of determining which direction I want to go into with cardiovascular Technology training that I'm studying for in school. We're about to start the clinical portion. I'm trying to decide if I want to go into Telemetry or stay with the EKG aspects of what I've been so accustomed to doing for years in the past. And a part of me, I admit is nervous about going into Telemetry (that is working in a ICU booth-like room watching 8 monitors of patient's heart rhythms, to make sure they don't go into cardiac arrest.) I've never done this type of work and I'm nervous about attempting to do something so unfamiliar to me. My studies has prepared me for this type of work.

But now with your explaination of my dream, I now know this is what the Lord is trying to lead me to do. That this is His will for me. So, I'm going to go for it and just take a leap of faith and go with the Telemetry!

I'm thanking God for leading you to share your thoughts. I now know what He's trying to tell me now. I agree with you, for the forest means the "issues" in my life. I felt that, too. In my training in the Telemetry portion of the studies is very very difficult. I'm always hesitate to diagnose a disease for a patient based on a rhythm strip and that's what we're learning and studying right now in our classes. They say very rarely does anyone ever pass this portion of the course. They make sure it's tough, so they can weed out the ones that aren't going to "work" hard for it ... rhythm interpretations not done correctly can lead to a patient dying. But I know if the Lord is wants me in this field, I'll get through it... with Him, I will succeed! Phil 4:13 promises me that.

As for the young lad... I'm way older than 17! I think the Lord is saying that I'm not as "old" as I think I am... that I'm still young and agile mentally to take on anything. Physically, I wished I was like the young lad in the dream.. he seemed to have such quickness/strength and balance that I don't have. It was almost like he could be acrobatic almost.

I forgot to mention, that when I was the young lad in the dream - I had a sword with me at all times. I used it to balance myself when I lost my footing. (I believe I perceive that to be the Word of God/Wisdom).

Thanks so much for taking the time to share with me. :)

Sunny

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:42 am

You are so welcome Sunny! I'm glad you got confirmation on what God wants you to do! Sounds very challenging. I pray for wisdom, favor and anointing over you in this next chapter of life.

During my prayer for you I got that God trusts you with the lives of these people. He's put them in your capable hands :)

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by L4JC on Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:04 am

Thank you Shan for your prayers, I appreciate them!

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:01 am

Hi L4JC -

With the dream interpreted and you accepting the interpretation, I normally wouldn't comment but feel led to do so in the spirit of 2Corinthians 13:1. I read your dream on Friday and it resonated with me but I haven't had a chance to post my thoughts. Just want to provide a second confirmation as my interpretation is exactly the same as Shan's.

I also wanted to add that the feeling that the dream is a chapter dream isn't by accident. Often when you have a dream that doesn't seem to come to closure it's because the issue isn't over and there's more to come, the Lord will have more to show you. Very encouraging! flower

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by L4JC on Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:53 pm

Lola,

It's so strange and wonderful at the same time that I'm getting another confirmation from you. Because although Shan did confirm to me what I felt God was leading me to do ... I still yearned and needed a second confirmation. And all I can say is "wow... God really did come through for me, confirming once again for me." 2Corinthians 13:1 really spoke volumes to me, because I always felt like because I needed that confirmation, that I wasn't "trusting" God here... yet, He knew how cautious I can be, wanting to do "His will" and not mine.

Recently I'm learning so much, and so quickly, the various rhythm strips, etc. (which were the "issues" I had in the dream, because I didn't seem to "get it".) Only last week, I barely understood them that well, yet I knew in my spirit, it would come like a "light bulb" moment at His perfect timing. And it did finally today. Today I took more than several quizzes for practice, and realized how fast I've come so far in just ONE week. (Although, I've been in classes for 4 months now) My understanding of the cardiac rhythm strips is really evolving. What an amazing God I serve! He's awesome. Thank You Lord, for Your Wisdom!

Blessings!

Sunny

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:09 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top