3 Strange Dreams

View previous topic View next topic Go down

3 Strange Dreams

Post by astra on Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:10 am

Last night I had 3 very strange dreams:
1) For some strange reason I had to wear a "brace" for a few days. I was locked in a position, if you'd stand up and bend down to touch your feet with your hands. This metal brace was around my body tightly to keep me in this position.
Even more strange thing: my grandmother (who died in real life many years ago) volunteered to share this experience with me, so the same brace was wide enough to keep both of us in this position. We both had to walk like that for a few days.

My feelings during the dream - I was thankful to my grandmother for staying with me during this. I felt extremely uncomfortable. I was laughing in my mind imagining how weirs and comical we must look like to others.
rofl

2) I knew there would be an attempt to kill my daughter by some man. I knew the time and place (certain room) where she would be for the killing to take place. For some reason I did not do anything to prevent it. However in my dream there was actually no time between me knowing this and the actual time of killing to even get a chance to do anything. Now I had this realization that this is about to take place and I felt totally horrified thinking I might lose my daughter. I ran to the room to check if she was there and get her out of there and make sure it was not too late. It wasn't. She was alive and the dream changed to another one.
In real life I am praying for my daughter non stop for her to be saved, healed, blessed in every way, be filled with Peace and Joy of Jesus Christ. I never ever stop pleading, interceding and decreeing blessings over her! So I suspect the dream was not about her.
3) I knew I was about to die very soon. I picked a big silky cloth that had to go on the floor and on that cloth they were supposed to put a coffin for my body. But I had a bright idea to replace a coffin with a couch. I figured it would serve the same purpose but would be more comfortable :-) Off to the side there were several couches (brand new covered with silky material). I tried few and picked the one to best match the color and design of the cloth. I think at one point I saw the word "WIFE" on the cloth and knew it would be my husband who would bury me. Once that couch was placed on the cloth I heard a voice saying "Who has died in Christ Jesus will live forever". Then I woke up.

I would greatly appreciate your insight on these dreams. They made me feel uncomfortable (especially the first two).

God bless!

astra

View user profile http://www.for-god-so-loved.org

Back to top Go down

Re: 3 Strange Dreams

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:38 am

Hi, Astra -

These are just my own thoughts on your dreams: For the first dream, I think that it's about an opportunity to comfort someone else by going through their same experience (or, by having already done so and sharing what you've gone through). I actually think that your grandmother is you, and that you (in the dream) are someone else. You were allowed to feel the emotions in the dream that the one you could comfort would feel. As for the brace, itself - I just see it as something that leaves someone bound, temporarily, in an uncomfortable position. I'm just thinking that it's their circumstances, not a physical limitation...but you never know.

For the second dream, I want to point out the promise at the end: In spite of your fear and panic, this person WAS alright when you reached them. Praise God! As for who it relates to, I actually think that you'll know that, in real life, in a way that's similar to the dream. What I mean is, you'll probably be made aware, suddenly, of someone else's being in danger. You didn't have time to act in the dream between when you had the knowledge and when the act against her was going to take place. In the natural, I'm thinking that you'll know of the need and immediately pray for this person on the spot - that's the kind of split-second reaction you'll have to have. And, of course, we've already covered the ending.

For the third dream, I don't think that it's physical death - I assume you didn't think that, either. So, is there something in your life where you already know that it's coming to an end, just like the foreknowledge you had in the dream? After you had that knowledge, you started to prepare for the actual event of the death. Your replacement of the coffin with a couch makes me think that you'll have a way to make this process more comfortable than the traditional way.

You know, at this point I want to say this: This dream feels like it could be about someone else. Perhaps your role in it is to provide comfort to the one going through it. I also want to throw out that the whole "husband burying the wife" part makes me wonder if it's someone's divorce, where it's the wife who needs the comforting. These thoughts, here, are really just my own...so consider them as such.

Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by astra on Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:52 pm

Hi Mark,
thank you so very much for sharing your thoughts with me and clarifying my dreams. The first and second do make much more sense to me now. I never thought that I could be my grandmother... Now that you mentioned it to me it makes much more sence and I think I know who this other person might be.
Second dream hasn't manifested yet probably because I can't think of anyone in a similar situation. Probably like you said something is about to happen and I would know then.
Third dream, yes, I do not think it was about physical death. I think it was about something spiritual. I also strongly feel it was related to me. And all this dying thing and getting ready ofr it was very tightly connected with the voice that I adibly heard that said who died in Jesus will live forever. I am going through some very tough time (especially this last week) when I think I can't take any more of this. So I have to figure out whether what the voice said was a warning or comforting / confirmation that no matter what is going on right now I am going to be OK.
But if it was not about me, then it probably something that never happened yet. I don't know of any couple that might be connected to this dream.
However I do need lots of comforting and spiritual support from my husband right now.

Thanks again, Mark! I appreciate your help very very much as always!

God bless!

astra

View user profile http://www.for-god-so-loved.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:27 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top