Betrayal of the peace offering Between Isreal and the Palestinans.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Betrayal of the peace offering Between Isreal and the Palestinans.

Post by steadygaze on Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:32 am

Hello and Blessings beloved friends.

Dream

I was in this city I am not sure if it was San Francisco or New York but it was a big city like that. Anyway they always had this time and date each year to where the head of the Jewish community and the head of the Palestinian communities would come together and exchange a starter plant from their country and a loaf of bread to keep the peace between them in the city. I do not know this in real life but this was known to me in the dream. Anyway I was there in the city when this was to occur and everybody was apart of watching this exchange take place between them because it was in an outside building they would have this ceremony. If each party received from the other the starter plant and the bread that means there would be peace between them in the city and no fights or wars would be waged against each other that year. Anyway I watched as this exchange was taking place. The Palestinian gave first this time because last year they had received first from the Jewish leaders. The Jewish leader received the starter plant then the bread peace offering from the Palestinians leader. As I watched this I had a sense something was very wrong was going to happen and it was not going to be good. I had a stirring in my spirit. I sensed a betrayal was about to take place. Because the one who received the starter plant first and the bread first means that they have to keep the peace towards the one they received it from, that was the golden rule. Well when it came time that the Palestinians were to receive from the Jewish leaders and when the Jewish leader began to present their bread and starter plant to the Palestinian head leader he did not receive it. You could feel something brewing in the spirit and you could hear a pin drop as people watched the look on the Jewish leaders face. All of a sudden it turned into the face of Prime minister Netanyahu’s and he had a very serious troubled look on his face and he began to look sweaty and his face turned red and looked very stressed. Then the head Palestinian left. Somehow I was not able to be seen but I went into Netanyahu’s house right after the ordeal took place,and heard Netanyahu talking to his wife that there is now going to be trouble in the streets of America because the Palestinians did not except their peace offering.

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Betrayal of the peace offering Between Isreal and the Palestinans.

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:07 pm

I am praying. praying praying praying

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by L4JC on Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:36 pm

Sounds like the dream is a warning to us Americans, to encourage us to pray for the two nations. The Lord is always looking for faithful prayer warriors; "the effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much" - James 5:16. Thanks for sharing the dream. I'll be praying for sure! :)

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:00 am

Amenie! Yes I felt this was a warning dream that is why I had posted it. I have a sense the reason the face changed to the prime ministers of Israels face, is because represents the occurrence taking place in both places. Be blessed and please keep praying.

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:10 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top