Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
daughterofgod1023

No Jobs Where I live......need prayer for God to Move

Where I live there are no jobs. The ones that are here are completely covered up with everyone because all the factories closing down. I am greatly concerned for this community and the people in it. God needs to move for our small town. Also, the president elect has been talking about signing a second chance act. If he does that will help those that got in trouble early on in life to be able to work. I am asking for everyone to pray for these needs.

:kitty:

DaughterofGod...I will be praying for your community. We have to trust God with everything in us in this season. We are in this world, but not of this world. As people of God, we have to allow our light to shine more now than ever because outside of God, nothing can be done.

I truly believe God is going to use this famine that is in our land for His Glory, but He needs us to be vessels. When people need prayer, we should be praying. When people need help, we should help them.

God will move by His Spirit in due season...I know He will

daughterofgod1023,

We will be praying in agreement for your community. All things come together for good to those who love God.

Blessings,

Connie :cmere: