Repost ER Response PLZ. divorce hearing tomorrow

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Repost ER Response PLZ. divorce hearing tomorrow

Post by Dreamert00 on Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:03 pm

I was at childhood house and current ”boyfriend” was inside waitng for me. I was outside talking to some ladies. I look across the street and I saw my husband (he in rehab irl). He got out rehab early. Everyone was happy to see him. A minister (we close to) hugged him, I noticed he had on the exact clothes he wore when Pastor baptized him in. My husband was happy to be out. I didn't want to approach him so I stayed my distance, plus my ”boyfriend” would have been mad if I did. My husband went on side of a house pick up a propane tank put it on his shoulder and carried to the back of the house. I was a lil upset of how he got off EASY from rehab. He came out the back yard in a dump truck (he's a CDL driver irl). I didn't want to look cuz I didn't know how he felt about me (irl we going thru divorce becuz drugs). But I did see the people who owned the truck sitting in there. (My husband used to drive for them irl, the guy was delivered from drugs years ago as well.) I notice I had on daisy duke shorts like the other ladies and was hoping he atleast looked at me.

IRL the hearing is tomorrow, I hadn't talk to my husband so I don't know how he feel about us right now. I asked God what to do and I dreamed this.[left]

Last edited by Dreamert00 on Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:23 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Repost)

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Repost ER Response PLZ. divorce hearing tomorrow

Post by Dreamert00 on Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:25 am

Repost

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamert00 on Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:58 pm

Anybody?

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by L4JC on Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:44 am

Sounds like you're having some second thoughts perhaps about the divorce and wondering if he is, too? I just sense that you're concerned about how God feels about you going through the divorce, agonizing what the outcome will be in court when you see your husband.

Does this seem to relate to what you're feeling lately?

The Word is full of His promises of what He can do to heal any relationship and any kind of addiction. God gives us free rein to decide how to live our lives, and if we want to live for Him, we must be willing to act on following what His Word says. And to trust Him in all things. When these two apply in our lives, only great things happen ... all for His glory.

Just a thought. Pls. toss if it doesn't seem fit.

Sunny

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamert00 on Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:23 am

I know God is a God of reconciliation but I don't know if He (God) is going to do it like I imagine it...lol. I won't see my husband in court, in this state only one is required to show as long as both were served. I won't do anything until I hear from God. I am concern about how my husband may feel, and don't know what I'll do if he responds negative toward me.

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:52 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top