elevator+weird conversation

View previous topic View next topic Go down

elevator+weird conversation

Post by musicalstars2001 on Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:32 am

This was so weird that I almost wanted to discard it. But then, I've learned in the past that weird dreams sometimes have more meaning than normal ones.

This is pretty much a short dream:

I was watching myself in this dream. I was in an elevator. In front of me was a guy friend and another person to the right of him and there was someone to the left of him, but I couldn't tell who it was.

I'm not sure if we were going up or down in the elevator.

The only part of the conversation I got to hear was, me asking the guy, "do you have hairy arm pits?" It was in a joking tone. The person on the right of him, their reaction was a combination of: wow I can't believe she asked that, and a friendly ha ha.

That's all I saw and heard. Any suggestions would be great. I'm hoping maybe it was just one of those meaningless dreams....

musicalstars2001

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: elevator+weird conversation

Post by musicalstars2001 on Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:19 am

repost. I'm wondering if it could be a warning dream? Maybe to be careful as to what I say?

musicalstars2001

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:55 am

Hello, Musicalstars -

This could be a warning dream, as you suggested. I want to throw out two ways of looking at this dream: The first is that your role in the dream is how it will transpire in real life. The second is that, while you were the one speaking in the dream, that you'll actually be one the receiving end of it in real life. Just something to keep in the back of your mind...

As for the dream, itself - it looks like a potentially uncomfortable situation where what is said isn't received in the same way it was delivered. You were joking in the dream, but the one who heard it was shocked at it...though they tried to buffer it a bit with their courtesy-laugh.

Finally, the elevator detail: Since it wasn't known if you were going in any particular direction in it, I don't think the movement is important. Instead, I feel that it's about being in a place of closeness from which there's no escape. There would be no easy way to avoid the interaction in an elevator, so I think that this event will come about in a similar scenario where you (or those involved) can't easily escape.

Just my thoughts.
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by musicalstars2001 on Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:07 am

Thanks for your thoughts. I'll definitely be praying upon this more so I'll be prepared when that time should come.

musicalstars2001

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:39 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top