I'm cutting myself.

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: I'm cutting myself.

Post by Daisy on Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:05 pm

I know you can do it Jasmine!! Like Owen said above, turn to Jesus right away. He wants you to turn to Him with your hurts, depression, and disappointments. He loves you SO MUCH! Its only through Him we can overcome the things of this world!!!

John 16:33 These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine on Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:18 pm

I had inscribe the word "alone" into my thigh. I counted all my cuts and scars and I have over 100.

Jasmine
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:22 pm

Well, that phrase doesn't apply to you...b/c you are never alone! He is always with you sweetie!! ALWAYS!!! His hands were scarred for YOU, so that you wouldn't have to have the scars. He paid the price to be with you!!! I hope someday you promise yourself not only to not cut for at least a month, but to never cut again!!!!

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine on Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:49 pm

Thx. Jason is going to find out. When he does he might cut himself or drink. I know that if someone hurts themselves because I am hurting myself, I would stop, especially Jason.

Jasmine
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:57 pm

Well Jesus hurts every time you cut too...so if that motivates you, know He cares about you way more than anyone in the world!!!

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine on Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:42 pm

Yes. That's true. But it doesn't motivate me. Jesus won't harm himself. Jason would. I don't know. It just is that way.

Jasmine
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:04 am

Maybe you could be the one who helps to motivate Jason to get help - both for cutting and alcohol...

You love him... love is active. Love him by showing him the way out of this. Go get help for his sake if not for your own...

Praying for you... praying against the enemy... praying you will stand in your true identity and draw people with you into glory and health and wholeness... you could change the fabric of your world in God's strength... he does that through people like you and me.

Stand up and say no to the enemy Jasmine, maybe Jason can't do that yet, maybe he will if he sees you do it. A healthy you will be able to pray for your friends and make a difference. Be a world changer... the invitation is there for you "Daughter of light"

Bless you. xx

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine on Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:48 am

Yes Maybe. All I know right now is I want him to confront me.

Jasmine
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:16 pm

Jesus, I feel anxious and sick in my stomach, I know that I can do nothing to stop Jasmine from cutting herself, I know that I am limited by the fact I am on the other side of the world,

I would not know her or that she was doing this to herself but for this site... I am coming to hate internet communication - it feels like community, but when it matters I am powerless to help someone that I have grown to love.

I place her in your hands Lord, which is just acknowledging where she is already, I have never had her to give back to you... I ask that you will ensure she seeks help, please give her a local, face to face person who can help her to find you and find herself too... her true identity.

I acknowledge too, that even if I lived in Jasmine's community, I would probably be one of the people who didn't know she was cutting herself... so, I could not help her even if I lived there... and none of us can compel another to seek help anyway... we can only love and pray.

I pray Jesus that you will take this girl you love and heal her wounds, heal her heart, love on her and bring her back under your wings where she belongs.

Amen.

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine on Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:54 pm

Thx. Diane. A lot.

Jasmine
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:39 pm

Hi Jasmine,

Oh, sweetheart. I hate to hear that you are cutting, but so glad that you have an outlet in this forum. I don't know if this will help you or not and I hope I don't get into trouble for saying this, but I feel it could be helpful to you. I am a counselor who works with children and teens and I have encountered cutters before. What I've observed is that the cutting is less painful than all the emotions and that cutting acts as sort of a release of these painful emotions. The scars are a physical reminder of the emotional scars. I can't give you any clinical advise here since I am not your counselor, but you NEED to tell your counselor, Jasmine. I agree with all the posts you've received on this thread. God is mighty to save and He is your deliverer, but I understand that it's hard to "just quit" and that's why you need accountability. Face to face accountability. Others are right when they say you are never alone and Jesus does weep for those who weep. Satan is lying to you, Jasmine and I'm angry with him over this epidemic of cutting. Please tell your mom and your counselor. You need to have your mom remove all sharp objects around the house and be honest if there are any hidden anywhere. I love you as my sister in Christ and I will be in prayer along with all the others. Jesus is mighty to save and you can do ALL things in Christ Jesus!

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:13 pm

Great Post Shan!

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine on Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:59 pm

It's not that I can't, i just don't want to. BTW: when Jason found out he was sobbing. He was angry too. He's drinking again. I think he might confront me. I hope he does.

Jasmine
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:48 pm

Oh, ok. A lot of people who cut do so in spurts. Like they may not feel the need to for a while, then pressure builds up and they cut again. That's just been my experience, but I know you can't put everyone in a box. Thanks for sharing Jasmine :)

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine on Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:04 am

That's so true, Shan! I use cutting to deal with stress at school and with other stuff too. I had cut myself because I was going back to school.

Jasmine
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine on Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:49 pm

In the psych-ward. Going to the mental hospital. Pray I get the help I need. Everyone knows about the cutting.

Jasmine
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:10 pm

Jesus thank you that Jasmine has told people who are in a position to help her. Well done Jasmine, you have shown strength again.

I pray that they will give her the help she needs! Please touch her and lift her and heal her Jesus.

Jasmine, I will keep praying for you...

Bless you,

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:48 pm

Praise God Jasmine! I am so proud of you for telling people who can help you!! I know that must have been very hard to do!! You are so brave! Im believing for God to deliver you completely, so that you never cut again!! God has so many wonderful things in store for you in your future!!!

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:30 pm

Lord, I thank you that Jasmine is in capable hands. You never leave us or forsake us. I come into agreement with everyone else and am believing for her FULL deliverance and recovery!

Love you Jasmine!

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine on Wed May 09, 2012 5:49 pm

I'm out of the hospital!

Jasmine
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Wed May 09, 2012 6:06 pm

Praise the Lord! Do you feel you have the tools you need now? Good support system?

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine on Wed May 09, 2012 6:36 pm

I am totally and completely better!

Jasmine
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Wed May 09, 2012 8:04 pm

Great Jasmine! Lots of people here have been praying for you!!!

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine on Thu May 10, 2012 4:03 am

I know! Thanks all of you!

Jasmine
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by piano on Tue May 15, 2012 5:41 am

But that's not why I continue to cut. I feel it is because I find my identity in my depression, anxiety and cutting. I find who I am in my disease. I feel that people will see how strong I am. It's as if my problems make me who I am.

Hi Jasmine,

I may not be someone you know, but when I read this, it reminded me of my daughter who has the same issue with cutting, anxiety and depression.

It came to light when she stayed at a friends house and her friend told the school counselor. Bringing it to light was very painful for her. She didn't want me and her dad to know..I never dreamed she was hurting herself in this way...I am sharing this because I want you to have hope.
She is now free from cutting for almost 6 months, and is in counselling, a place where she can talk about her worries and struggles freely. There have been some very upsetting things happen within our family over the past few years, and she has a tendancy to carry heavy burdens in that area as well as for her friends, and strangers.
She has always been this way.

I on the other hand, am still in the spiritual battle because yes, I believe there is some form of deception involved that is set up in the mind regarding self harm and fear.

My daughter has a calling on her life and I am certain that you do as well. The enemy of our souls will plant as many seeds as possible to change the calling...but He cannot.
For the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable. Romans 11:29.

I was not given the opportunity to serve Him at a young age.
I did not know Christ until much sorrow and sin inflicted me when I came to Him when I was 27 years old. Please know just how much your parents love you. Please know how much He loves you. Allow Him to draw you back into His protective wing away from the world, that He may receive Glory, and that your joy in who you are in Him, will return.

He has given you to His Body as a gift to encourage, strengthen and bring joy to its members.

Much love,

Piano

P.S.

I had not read the last few entries here..Im so glad to know you feel better.

Last edited by piano on Tue May 15, 2012 6:50 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : JUst read that Jas received deliverance.. :))

piano

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:37 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top