Who Plants a Garden in Their Front Yard?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Who Plants a Garden in Their Front Yard?

Post by mjtorrence on Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:42 pm

Me that is who I dreamed that me and my youngest daughter planted a grape vine in the front yard of our house at first I was like holy moly because who does something like that yet when I looked the grapes where growing so tall and budding so huge so we harvested them and we had so many that we had to press them down into bowls yet my other daughter decided to cook hers rolleyes

mjtorrence

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who Plants a Garden in Their Front Yard?

Post by Deborah on Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:50 pm

I think this is a very positive dream. Your fruit (the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self control) is not only evident for all to see, but it's HUGE! Even the part where you're pressing it down in bowls reminds me of Luke 6:38:
Give, and it will be given to you, GOOD MEASURE, PRESSED DOWN, shaken together, and running over will be put into your bosom....(or somewhere very close to you, like your front yard, lol!)

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:44 am

The front yard could also represent your future...something that is in front of you. Backyards usually mean something that is behind you...your past.

My thoughts to this dream is that Your future is filled with the harvests that you've been waiting for. This reminds me of the story where Joshua and the spies went in to spy out the land. They saw huge grapevines like the one you described in your dream.

Another scripture that comes to mind is:

Give, and it will be given to you: good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over will be put into your bosom. For with the same measure that you use, it will be measured back to you. (Luke 6:38)

Just some thoughts for you to ponder...

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mjtorrence on Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:30 pm

Exactly what I was thinking when I woke up yet I kept thinking a garden in the front yard oh my neighbors are going to think we are gone crazy laugh Yet God is good I know now exactly what this dream means thanks for the clarification woo hoo

mjtorrence

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:32 pm

Cholette--I notice we both gave the same scripture verse. lol! Luke 6:38 must be important.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mjtorrence on Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:53 pm

Thanks Ladies I'm headed to that scripture and I'm going to hold on tight to it woo hoo

mjtorrence

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:31 pm

Deborah wrote:Cholette--I notice we both gave the same scripture verse. lol! Luke 6:38 must be important.

Hehe...I didn't read all the way through your response before I typed mine. God knows how to confirm his word. I noticed you shared th same scripture after th fact...God is good!!!!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:43 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top