Race for a rich man

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Race for a rich man

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:44 pm

Everyone was dressed in clothes from the 1900s. There were women walking up and down a hilly road, it seemed like a race but Iím not sure what the purpose was, they werenít running, just walking. The race happened everyday, and the women changed their clothing everyday - I saw the colour of their dresses change. There was an older, rich man in charge of this race. One woman was doing really well, she was in front of the rest. The other women were speaking badly of her Ė but she was running fairly and honestly. There was another woman who had been trying to cheat. She had been Ďbuttering upí this rich man to make him fall in love with her. Then in an attempt to make him jealous, she found another man and she was going to leave in his car. The rich man wanted to go after her, but someone revealed this womanís strategy to him. He started to tear up as she left. At this point he was standing with 2 other women, who were more like advisors then competitors. He pulled out his handkerchief and he was wiping his eyes. He apologised to the women, for becoming emotional, and one woman said, its okay sir I would be feeling the same way if I were you. Then the scene changes and weíre in my house. The Ďother maní had been caught and my brother was pinning him to the ground in our rumpus room. I was sitting in the dining room with the rich man and another woman, listening to this happen..
Appreciate any thoughts!

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Race for a rich man

Post by Deborah on Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:55 pm

Just a thought here...have you been praying for discernment? In this dream you know the scene behind the scenes--you know the woman at the front of the race is honest, you know the other woman's strategy, you see a man's tears....

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:41 pm

yes Deborah I have! the dream definitely reflects a situation in my life at the moment, where I've been asking for insight. But there are aspects of the dream I still don't understand. I have split ways with a girlfriend, and this is causing gossip and rumours among other friends. Iím not sure of whats going on exactly but these same girls have asked to see me this weekend, and Iím unsure of their intentions. Iíve remained silent about this whole issue. Before going to bed last night I asked that God would show me what to do, to give me wisdom and help me out. Even if this dream simply reveals that I am trying to run the race fairly, then that's the biggest help I could get right now, because they're making me doubt myself and if I am in the wrong.
The man in the situation throws me... I forgot to say this man is a character from the tv series Downton Abbey Ė he portrays a man who is honourable and kind, and that's what I think of when I see him.

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:56 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top