Was able to retrieve stolen shoes from the enemy in the spirit.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Was able to retrieve stolen shoes from the enemy in the spirit.

Post by steadygaze on Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:13 pm

Wow this was a cool vision/ trance.

As I laid down before the Lord today to rest I began to drift off to that in between state of being asleep and awake and I went into a cool trance/ vision. I saw my friend had these shoes on her feet that guided her on the narrow path in the spirit.They were spiritual shoes that even helped her fly. All of a sudden I saw this demon in the spirit take the shoes right off her feet and he ran off with them. I watched this happen in the natural in the vision and it was also taking place in the spiritual realm. When I saw this happen to her, I was able to step out of the natural realm and right into the spiritual realm and grab the shoes back from the enemy and then place them back on her feet. For me it felt so naturally supernatural to bring back what the enemy had stolen from her. As this was happening in the vision I saw it like I was watching myself do these things. What does that mean in the vision participating and watching myself? Hummm

Last edited by steadygaze on Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:16 pm; edited 3 times in total

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Was able to retrieve stolen shoes from the enemy in the spirit.

Post by dreamster on Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:10 pm

holy moly wow grt event ther,s/g,, it kood well hav been a real supanatral event, holy moly ,,afta all wer spirit beings in a mortal body, :hooray: ,,D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top